Sebastian Derancla
    Their BYOND Key
    Jamesthebond
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    22:30 CST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Do not abuse your power.
    Description of the incident
    It's about 2 hours into the round, and xenos took over the alamo. A failed OB allowed xenos to quickly rush into the alamo, forcing marines to retreat. However, the marines hit defcon one, and ordered a nuke. Nuke arrives, they drop lz2, and plant it. At this time, xenos hijack the alamo. This is when jamesthebond deletes the nuke, without giving any proper warning to anyone in command, field, or otherwise. This leads to the marines rushing back, to be greeted by aliens. Then, they proceed to die, leading to a xeno major.
    Evidence
    You'd have to check logs.
    How you would punish the accused
    I'm unfamiliar with the punishments given. However, I would consider a semi heavy punishment. This ruined ALL of the marines rounds, as the rug was pulled out from under the marines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is extremely important to note that the nuke going off and marines winning is considered a bug by some, when the aliens are on the ship hijacking.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Mr Bass,

Id like to explain what happened, The Xenos took over the Alamo, took off when the nuke was deployed on Corsat. One thing that is important to note; the Nuke ends the round prematurely and is currently a bug. i admit i should have informed marines before i deleted the nuke, but i did not know how much time was left on the timer when Alamo Departed from the planet. so within my situation i preserved the round with the little time I had make a decision. I understand it is frustrating and may look like it is unacceptable for the enjoyment of people on the server. However, I tried to notify the marines as fast as possible to return to the ship after the nuke was Deleted i acted to the best of my ability and within a short time span to preserve Round integrity.

Regards,

Jamesthebond
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so it seems there's a bit more context to this. I originally messaged TheSoldier asking if this was a valid report before I made it, however I made it before he replied. https://i.imgur.com/kqryOwm.png (remote image too large for some reason). However, it seems it was PATCHED. https://i.imgur.com/M1YxvZh.png. With this, I don't see actual ill intent, and more of a mistake. Consider closing this, as I don't think any action is needed.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report withdrawn
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids