Date of Incident
    September 7, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Joe Dafoe

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Sollessa/Awan

Accused Character Name
    Ranani'Kator/En'dchi

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    14-15 Central US time

What rule(s) were broken:
    Honor Code

Description of the incident:
    Me and Braden Bunten (Yachuk) were hunting predators. We search for a while, amd manage to find the first pred we were going to attack in our little duo. I approach the predator (Sollessa), and PB them. They were talking to 5-7 or so marines at the time, none of which having their weapons out. They run off, and me and Bunten disengage. What I perceive as ten or so minutes later, I find Sollessa again and engage. Sollessa claimed in #last-round-chat that they had been trying to "track me down" the entire time, but had failed to fight me for that entire period (will be listed in Evidence). After a few shots, they LPC/HPC me and proceed to attack me again and again with the scythe.

Bunten intervenes and saves me, yet I am now at crit. This is when Sollessa begins using their alloy spikes. They kill me, and quickly begin to drag my body away, most likely to permakill me. A chemical explosion mine detonated, and a squad of marines saved me and revived me.

Later on, me and Bunten are yet again hunting preds. A predator (En'dchi) began giving us the same treatment as Sollessa had, firing alloy spikes. They missed terribly, and eventually ceased. They continued fighting us on and off, HPCing in hazardous fires/near xenos and the like. That's not the issue, however.

Some time into the fight, they LPC me and stunkill me. They kill Yachuk in the same way. The argument can be made that Yachuk had taken the spike launcher, but they were already treating us as dishonorable prior to us confiscating the spike launcher from the fight:

I.E, they were using the spike launcher from the beginning of the fight, up until they lose it.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    For reference, Sollessa gave the warning they gave after a bit into our fight:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...97/unknown.png

I'd like when this was to be checked, to appropriately manage how long it was between this in-combat "warning" and our disengagement from the predator, and their engagement again a while later.

Sollessa's LPC stunkill logs, quite a while after the in-combat warning:

https://gyazo.com/4d8d9ee530a693b93817aae7490f2254

Yachuk's shadowplay of our fight with Awan, who is treating us as dishonorable even after already being killed once by Sollessa:

https://streamable.com/yglukf

How you would punish the accused:
    A warning for Sollessa, and a suspension for Awan, as they're a senior predator and should know this is not acceptable behaviour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm obviously Sollessa and I play Ranani'Kator. I was dueling Thomas De Troia (@Guidesu on discord, not sure what ckey is) for the second time as the first time the duel was deemed unfair and I agreed and we dueled again with different weapons, I gave Thomas my scythe.

Not too far into the duel the marines came upon our duel and started shooting at me. I stepped away and both Thomas and I informed them that we were dueling and Thomas yelled at them to stop shooting. As to not having weapons out I sheathed my dagger as soon as I started getting shot at, don't know what Thomas did with the scythe. After Joe Dafoe and Quinn Cook were warned that we were dueling they both kept shooting at me and I was forced to flee with critical HP. I healed and announced on yautja comms that Joe Dafoe and Quinn Cook were dishonorable for having interrupted a honor duel.

After I had finished healing I started looking for either of them. I found Joe Dafoe and Thomas near each other and I took a moment to get my scythe back from Thomas after firing an PC shot at them to stun Joe, who was with Braden Bunten at the time as well as Thomas. There was an engagement and I used a mixture of my PC, Scythe and Spike Launcher while cloaked for some or all of it, I don't recall exactly, to kill Joe and drag him off. Since he had interrupted an honor duel he was Dishonorable and by the Pred Honor Code I could use any means I wanted to kill him.

After I killed him I dragged his body off but was thwarted when I stepped on a OT mine and nearly died and his body was grabbed from me. Not sure what happened to him after that other then I remember hearing another pred mention they saw him and were shooting their PC at him.
    Sollessa Storm - Frequent member of Alpha and much more frequently exasperated marine
    SO-L - Somewhat Competent xeno, very bad ravager despite many attempts to change that
    Catherine - Polite and proper Synthetic frequently accused of being a pleasure model
    Ranani'Kator - Zealous Yautja Newblood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sollessa Storm - Frequent member of Alpha and much more frequently exasperated marine
    SO-L - Somewhat Competent xeno, very bad ravager despite many attempts to change that
    Catherine - Polite and proper Synthetic frequently accused of being a pleasure model
    Ranani'Kator - Zealous Yautja Newblood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heeeeeey its thomas here
    SSGT_BR is my ckey
    aaaaand yes you know you was wrong
    You interrupted our honor duel trying to kill sollessa
    If you dont record the HC:

Dishonorable - Human or Xenos, that by their actions, have dishonored one or more Yautja and can be killed using full gear of the Yautja. Dishonorable include one of the following:

And what did you do was:
    Any third party that interrupts an honor duel between a Yautja and their opponent

He had full right to hunt you down and you now want some cheap excuse to report him?
    Like you are a moderator you should know the code of honor
    he didint broke any laws from the server or the code of honor

And yes , I wanted duel with him and you fucked up my duel

I had the scythe and i was trying to give sollessa back
    Please dont be angry just because you died

IC issue HAHA

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big man council is aware of this report and awaiting all sides of the story + logs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugnip55 View Post
    Me and Braden Bunten (Yachuk) were hunting predators. We search for a while, amd manage to find the first pred we were going to attack in our little duo. I approach the predator (Sollessa), and PB them. They were talking to 5-7 or so marines at the time, none of which having their weapons out. They run off, and me and Bunten disengage. What I perceive as ten or so minutes later, I find Sollessa again and engage. Sollessa claimed in #last-round-chat that they had been trying to "track me down" the entire time, but had failed to fight me for that entire period (will be listed in Evidence). After a few shots, they LPC/HPC me and proceed to attack me again and again with the scythe.
    I have a video. My interaction with you starts with 2 other yautja standing in line and you flaming them.
    After that you move onto me. I mark Bunten. The start was also not a pb. But a flamer from bunten.
    About 5 minutes in I get told Bunten and Joe are dishonorable.
    There is no dispute for that afaik and logs will confirm.

Bunten intervenes and saves me, yet I am now at crit. This is when Sollessa begins using their alloy spikes. They kill me, and quickly begin to drag my body away, most likely to permakill me. A chemical explosion mine detonated, and a squad of marines saved me and revived me.

Later on, me and Bunten are yet again hunting preds. A predator (En'dchi) began giving us the same treatment as Sollessa had, firing alloy spikes. They missed terribly, and eventually ceased. They continued fighting us on and off, HPCing in hazardous fires/near xenos and the like. That's not the issue, however.
    In my video I was not notified of your deaths when I engaged you with ranged gear first.
    This is at the 25 mark in the video.
    Before a shot is fired at you you have shot at me already.
    When I shoot the person I am aiming at is Bunten. He is also the only one hit.
    Someone 35 minutes in says they killed a dishonorable human. (No name on who.)
    I reply with good.
    At 35:35 I encounter you both with nearly full hp.
    I hpc bunten. Who is afaik dishonorable. (gear tracker pointed to him)
    You shoot at me.

To quote the honor code
    Any party that actively defends dishonorable prey via shooting at the Yautja or attempting to drag the dishonorable prey away. (NOTE: You need to prioritize dispatching the original dishonorable prey. When you kill the dishonorable prey the party goes back to its original status)
    Some time into the fight, they LPC me and stunkill me. They kill Yachuk in the same way. The argument can be made that Yachuk had taken the spike launcher, but they were already treating us as dishonorable prior to us confiscating the spike launcher from the fight:
    The video I have shows you intervening in the honor duel around the 4:20 minutes in.
    And bunten and you being together when I get told you are both dishonorable at the 5 minute mark.
    I cannot see bunten interfere but he fires on me first.
    Defending you.

To quote the honor code
    Any party that actively defends dishonorable prey via shooting at the Yautja or attempting to drag the dishonorable prey away. (NOTE: You need to prioritize dispatching the original dishonorable prey. When you kill the dishonorable prey the party goes back to its original status)

The more important thing is the following.
    0. I cannot see bunten interupting in the video I have.
    You do see Joe afaik.
    1. I was under the assumption you both were because of another yautja telling me.
    It's wierd if I should not be able to trust another yautja on this.
    2. When you were dishonorable for interupting the honor duel bunten fired upon me first.
    Refering to the second clause that made him dishonorable.
    3. After your death bunten had gear.
    You got a shot off on me first meaning you were dishonorable along with him.
    4. I had no intention of really hpc or ranged weapon killing until I got told you knew it was an honor duel for a fact.
    5. I was a bit confused when I got told someone was killed and thought there were more dishonorable because I encountered you both at near full health quickly after.
    6. The evidence you posted is of me engaging you at 25 minutes.
    I got told 10 minutes later one of you 2 died.
    7. I am uploading my video and once it's done ill share it.

How to become senior dev.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awan View Post

The more important thing is the following.
    0. I cannot see bunten interupting in the video I have.
    You do see Joe afaik.
    1. I was under the assumption you both were because of another yautja telling me.
    It's wierd if I should not be able to trust another yautja on this.
    2. When you were dishonorable for interupting the honor duel bunten fired upon me first.
    Refering to the second clause that made him dishonorable.
    3. After your death bunten had gear.
    You got a shot off on me first meaning you were dishonorable along with him.
    4. I had no intention of really hpc or ranged weapon killing until I got told you knew it was an honor duel for a fact.
    5. I was a bit confused when I got told someone was killed and thought there were more dishonorable because I encountered you both at near full health quickly after.
    6. The evidence you posted is of me engaging you at 25 minutes.
    I got told 10 minutes later one of you 2 died.
    7. I am uploading my video and once it's done ill share it.
    Point 1 is what I am mostly reporting for. It's the fact that, after my death, Yautja are still pursuing me as dishonorable prey (+Braden Bunten). It falls upon Sollessa informing you I'm dishonorable, and I personally don't think that if the predator is literally unable to attack the dishonorable prey that did a dishonorable act towards their person, additional predators should not be dispatched after them, especially if they've already been killed once for the same "dishonorable act". Furthermore, the declared dishonorables were Owen Cook and Joe Dafoe, not Braden.

Point 4: Me, fighting a predator who I am certain is attacking another marine. All I see is a marine with their weapon, and the predator relentlessly assaulting them. 2-3 PBs in, while I am focusing more on the predator than the chat, I am warned it's an honor duel. I see the marine with the text "D-DUDE" over his head, but other than that I don't pay much attention to it. I did not "know for a fact" that it was an honor duel until Sollessa rushes me and kills me. I agreed on the fact that this is fine, and fully valid. They did their task of warning me. But I should not continue to be pursued after them initially killing me, and I feel as if it is also their task to let you know that I have already been "cleansed" so to speak, and shouldn't continue to be pursued as dishonorable by other predators.

Point 6. I will see in the video. I am uncertain if we had further engagements before this, but if I remember correctly, that's our first proper engagement.
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Point 1 is what I am mostly reporting for. It's the fact that, after my death, Yautja are still pursuing me as dishonorable prey (+Braden Bunten). It falls upon Sollessa informing you I'm dishonorable, and I personally don't think that if the predator is literally unable to attack the dishonorable prey that did a dishonorable act towards their person, additional predators should not be dispatched after them, especially if they've already been killed once for the same "dishonorable act". Furthermore, the declared dishonorables were Owen Cook and Joe Dafoe, not Braden.

Point 4: Me, fighting a predator who I am certain is attacking another marine. All I see is a marine with their weapon, and the predator relentlessly assaulting them. 2-3 PBs in, while I am focusing more on the predator than the chat, I am warned it's an honor duel. I see the marine with the text "D-DUDE" over his head, but other than that I don't pay much attention to it. I did not "know for a fact" that it was an honor duel until Sollessa rushes me and kills me. I agreed on the fact that this is fine, and fully valid. They did their task of warning me. But I should not continue to be pursued after them initially killing me, and I feel as if it is also their task to let you know that I have already been "cleansed" so to speak, and shouldn't continue to be pursued as dishonorable by other predators.

Point 6. I will see in the video. I am uncertain if we had further engagements before this, but if I remember correctly, that's our first proper engagement.
    Well, the transcript is from before I understood some things.
    I was working under the following assumptions.
    1. The honor duel was happening to the right of us.
    It happened before the entire video.
    2. Both Bunten and Joe being dishonorable.

Video

Transcripts of approx times.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The questions that left me wondering.
    8:12 A yautja dies from sd.
    11:49 I get told someone died on a mine.
    (the previous yautja.)
    So I made the transcript under the assumption the stuff above happened all on video.
    In hindsight someone else died to a mine after.
    And the honor duel and Joe his death because of it happened before the video. (or so I am told.)
    Last edited by awan; 09-08-2020 at 12:33 AM.

How to become senior dev.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be up this week
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logs!

Here are the Logs!

Ugnip fight Clan Leader Rhuu'Nhon before the honor Duel takes place

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sollessa Starts a duel with another marine

Spoiler Spoiler:

Marines interfere with the honor duel

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sollessa and Marine state they are duelling

Spoiler Spoiler:

Combat logs + Joe Dafoe interfering in duel

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sollessa Lets the other hunters know who is dishonerable

Spoiler Spoiler:

Joe Dafoe Alerts nearby marines

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sollessa Deploys Alloy spike

Spoiler Spoiler:

More combat logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

Joe Dafoe dies

Spoiler Spoiler:

Joe Dafoe gets revived Presumably

Spoiler Spoiler:

More combat logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sollessa Explaining to Awan what happened over Preditor channel once more stating they are dishonorable

Spoiler Spoiler:

Awan gets involved after being attacked

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sollessa Kills one of the dishonerable ones

Spoiler Spoiler:

More Awan Combat logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

Joe Defoe Dies again

Spoiler Spoiler:

If there is any Logs missing let me know!
    Last edited by Jamesthebond; 09-08-2020 at 07:08 PM. Reason: additional Combat logs