Your Character Name?
    Chloe
    Their BYOND Key
    Doctorprobe69
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    13:00 Central US
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Remain Professional, no matter what happens
    - Constantly stay cool. Regardless of what a player says to you do not act unprofessional and get angry with them.

Preserve the RP and enjoyment of the server
    - If a player breaks a rule, but increases the enjoyment of the server in general, (through roleplay or other such things) it can be overlooked. If no one admin helps (ahelp) a complaint, or seems to be complaining or taking issue with it, it may be best to let it go.
    Description of the incident
    The RO in the round at the time was incredibly incompetent, presumably due to being very new. They said nothing (that I saw) either in person or on any radio channel at any point, and marines promptly lost groundside due to not a single supply drop being sent until roughly the 13:00 mark when I came back up from the planet as the synth to cobble together an ammo crate and send it down.

It was just after this that I ahelped the RO out of concern that this wasn't just a baldness thing but more of an intentionally mute character thing, although I expected someone would have already ahelped it. I was advised by the moderator to treat it as an IC issue, and to consider having the RO processed under 'neglect of duty'.

I pressed further and he lost his temper a little, becoming more dismissive and snide. At no point until pressed right until the end did he say he was handling it at all, and I'm annoyed that the apparent intended "solution" to a baldie running req is to confuse them even further by sending MPs in to throw them in a cell.

I wasn't ahelping because I wanted the RO jobbanned (although they probably should be, let's be real), but someone who appears to be playing an intentionally mute character in a command position is the kind of thing I know for a fact would have been addressed as an OOC issue back when I was staff, and I don't imagine that would have changed.
    Evidence
    Someone can pull logs. It's not my job to piece together a fragmented clientside version of it.
    How you would punish the accused
    Encourage him to maintain even a facade of politeness in future. It's not hard and I see other staff able to maintain decorum all the time. There are "IC issue" and "being handled" autoresponses for a reason, if you can't even go three PMs dismissing someone ahelping a genuine concern as "whining".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Doctorprobe69 here.

You consistently tried to tell me how to do my job, you encouraged me to slap someone's wrist for being new, or alone, merely stressed out and struggling to run req. Even though it was an IC issue I still spoke to the person to see if it was alright. Let me say, my investigations do not need to be shared with the Ahelper; I do not have to share if I banned the person, or warned them. I mark an Ahelp, I ask questions, and investigate. However, you consistently kept PM'ing me, saying "OOC RP is being broken" yadda yadda yadda, on and on. Arguing because you were not getting your way.

All in all, I told you to file a report if you disagreed. This is my response.

Have a CM day.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be depositing logs for this within the next 48 hours
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Original Adminhelp by Omicega:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Doctorprobe marking and the conversation between them:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Doctorprobe's PMs to the RO:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so, we do not punish incompetence; we do, however, punish malicious intent. From what I could gather, the RO was incompetent but not maliciously so.

Doctorprobe investigated the incident and from what I checked and could see as well, it was not malicious. Regardless of that, Doctorprobe was spoken to about being condescending towards Omicega in the PM's.

On that note, however, and this goes for anything in general, if something gets ahelped, it is always investigated. Still, the outcome of the investigation is never told to anyone outside of the staff team. (Exception, Reports, appeals, etc.)

Resolved.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer