User Tag List

Thread: Hahaha guys imagine if when they removed the radios i play as the squad radio guy and

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha guys imagine if when they removed the radios i play as the squad radio guy and

Hahahahaah guys imaginr if when they remove radios and add the role of the guy that has the large radio i play as that role but the twist it my in character (ic) name would be Soulja boi so when my SL (squad leader) wanted me to tell something over radio to command he (the sl) eould say something like "soulja boi tell em" hahaha i think, i imagine that would be funny, it does sound like a funny situation to get myself into because it would be random and funny lol and it would make me laugh hahaha it would be fumny what about you guys ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fumni joqe

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be so cool, It would be the most incredible superhero movie the world has ever seen, The screen would light up, with real explosions And special effects Like tons and tons of special effects My super sweet cape would be special effects And it would blow your mind Cause it's my movie all about me It's my movie My movie My superhero movie They'll be lining up to see a movie all about me No longer a sidekick no that's not me Picture my booty up in 3D I'll shake my booty, in my own movie It's my movie My movie My superhero movie They'll be lining up to see a movie all about me I'd have the most impressive, cool and scary, big, mean, hairy, adversary, but not to worry I'm the man in charge Yeah I'd have an alter ego I'd be a billionaire Standing tall with adult-size hands And gorgeous hair Cause it's my movie My movie My superhero movie It's all about me, Yeah it's all about me It's my movie My movie My superhero movie They'll be lining up to see a movie all about me No longer the sidekick--Control Freak: (Sidekicks are lame!) Robin: Now I'm the superhero puttin' the villains to shame R-O-B-I-N Is the name Oh, and I'd have my own hero music to It'd go bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, boom It would play every time I entered a room Then I'd say my sweet and ominous catchphrase "Crack an egg on it. Ka-Kaw!" It's my movie My movie My superhero movie It's all about me Yeah, it's all about me It's my movie My movie My superhero movie They'll be linin' up to see a movie all about me It's my movie My movie My superhero movie It's all about me Yeah it's all about me It's all about me