User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you like the idea of objective control points?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 27.91%
  • No

28 65.12%
  • Don't Care

3 6.98%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinion on 'Objective Based Control Points' and it features

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I could see it working on HVH, but since HVH is not even going to be balanced by devs, i don't see this working at all. How do you control a point where Xeno structures are effectively stronger than Marine cades, Marine Cadehugging got nerfed, Marines aren't able to do take over a point without murderboning the xenos and xenos cannot take a point unless they are SEVERELY Rewarded to NOT push the marines after taking over and murderboning them.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perfect CM would be RP oriented, pre-permanest branch. no moba xeno no structure, old capture loop with combat hugger and headshot boilers.
    Tank and APC would actualy be good, Fobs would be big, round would be 3 hour each and shipside role would be cool again.

add in rune-chat and BAM perfect CM!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

@tread: i dont mind about objective gameplay, i just dont want it to be layed in ''lane'' pattern...
    ''Lane maps'' no thanks!!!! CM need maze like maps, like lv big red trijent etc... not streamlined map like soro and kujero!
    (Kujero is cool, but its top / mid / bot lane layout forming one single highway is something i do not wish on all CM maps!)
    Last edited by BurningMetal; 09-28-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I don't like the idea of having control points in CM. What is so fun in CM for me is how every round is different from the last one. Even though this is changing a lot with only a few "meta", borrowing the word from MOBA games, becoming viable to achieve victory. Objective control would just worsen this issue, with each round becoming the exact same thing. Also most maps are pretty big, effectively this change would render a chunk of the map useless.

The game is not in such a bad state that we need drastic changes such as this one.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMetal View Post

Perfect CM would be RP oriented, pre-permanest branch. no moba xeno no structure, old capture loop with combat hugger and headshot boilers.
    Tank and APC would actualy be good, Fobs would be big, round would be 3 hour each and shipside role would be cool again.

add in rune-chat and BAM perfect CM!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

@tread: i dont mind about objective gameplay, i just dont want it to be layed in ''lane'' pattern...
    ''Lane maps'' no thanks!!!! CM need maze like maps, like lv big red trijent etc... not streamlined map like soro and kujero!
    (Kujero is cool, but its top / mid / bot lane layout forming one single highway is something i do not wish on all CM maps!)
    Stop, you're giving me nostalgia.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: