Date of Incident
    September 13, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Lob 'Slob' Bob

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Snezhinka, Aidenzack1

Accused Character Name
    Mopp'Nrah Nrakytara, Kani-Th Bo'ytill

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    Unsure exact time, during the LV round that just ended as of this post.

What rule(s) were broken:
    Yautja HC, Co-operation clause

Description of the incident:
    Was trying to recover a marine's body after a pred dragged it off, chased the pred across the colony. As I find the pred and shoot at it, another pred comes out of the vines and they both begin attacking me. I was not dishonourable by any measure, and HC forbids preds from hunting together.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Warning/heavy warning/suspension depending on history.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was also involved at one point with something similar. I shot Aiden's predator near secure dome with my shotgun, in which he HPC'd me. Snezhinka randomly comes up to me while they are cloaked, aggressive grabs me, then throws me into a wall dealing heavy brute damage. They were cloaked, and I was HPC stunned which make this 2 violations, as well as the fact that they were protecting another predator without any reason.

Whitelisted Predator SpartanBobby's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://streamable.com/6b7t5p
    This video was sent to me by a concerned player showing Snezhinka throwing a combi-stick while cloaked at a marine who to my understanding is worthy

Note: I did fight Snezhinka *as a marine in this round but was not involved in any HC violations
    Last edited by SpartanBobby; 09-13-2020 at 08:01 PM. Reason: *Clarifcation
    !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the two attacking you thing, I had marked you for the hunt and I began to attack you, in which case Snezhinka's pred also began attacking you, I pointed towards the person he was originally attacking attempting to get him to not duel attack you, and I do apologize for the double team, I did not intend for us both to attack you. As for the HPC thing, predators are allowed to use HPCs on worthy prey, but not attack them while doing so, though I'm not entirely sure if that was directed at me or not.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidenzack1 View Post
    For the two attacking you thing, I had marked you for the hunt and I began to attack you, in which case Snezhinka's pred also began attacking you, I pointed towards the person he was originally attacking attempting to get him to not duel attack you, and I do apologize for the double team, I did not intend for us both to attack you. As for the HPC thing, predators are allowed to use HPCs on worthy prey, but not attack them while doing so, though I'm not entirely sure if that was directed at me or not.
    My instance was not directed at you. The main issue is that he damaged me while he was cloaked and I was HPC stunned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    My instance was not directed at you. The main issue is that he damaged me while he was cloaked and I was HPC stunned.
    Thanks for clearing it up, wasnt entirely sure

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were not cooperating

From what I understand you were chasing me constantly, to recover the marine body that I was trying to butcher. My intent was to hurt you enough to make you move slower at least

However unknown to me, the other predator had already set you as his hunt. When he came, I only assumed he was trying to deter you away from the recovery

It was not my intention for him to actually kill you off afterwards. Infact from what I understand, he should have left you alone when you were already engaging me and it was my issue

Aside from that, I can't recall the context for the HPC window toss part or what happened during that time
    Captain Morrigan 'M.K' Kessler

Statistics
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I do vaguely recall a marine throw now that I'm talking about it (albeit very foggy on it)

I apologize if it was a violation and will take full responsibility and accept any punishment on the HPC stun window throw
    Captain Morrigan 'M.K' Kessler

Statistics
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Medals
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After thinking a lot, I do now realize that I shouldn't have attacked you in the first place, since the other pred was more then able to deter or even take you down on his own, and I take responsibility for those actions.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved, Snezhinka will be receiving a heavy warning for cooperating with another yautja to attack a worthy marine, as well as attacking worthy marines while cloaked. Aidenzack1 will be receiving a regular warning for cooperating with another yautja against a worthy marine.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.