User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please tell me your best moment using slugs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh... Slugs are now useless.. I got a lot of history to catch up on. Slugs were only good enough to accidentally hit a marine out of cades and see him get dragged off. More points are awarded based on the role. Like if you Slug the CO into the xenos, you get 1000 points. Good game.
    Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary - CMP Main, long time player, all time hater and enjoyer of MP's

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sniping xeno

Whitelisted Captain BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking never because I'm not a psychopath. Slugs are only good for killing your SL, nothing else.
    - Squad Leader Cassandra 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

(Probably already dead)

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BatHoovyDood View Post
    Fucking never because I'm not a psychopath. Slugs are only good for killing your SL, nothing else.
    Not even that. They recently stopped stunning human mobs on first hit, with SLs especially since they have endurace 2, or 3.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slugged lurker mid air when he was pouncing on me then he in panic runs from me bumping in every corner while i hit every slug in shotgun till he goes crit then i walked in and gutted him with boot knife.

Also was similar thing with warrior lounge and killed ravager solo with slug tactical shotgun while kiting him at one tile and didnt letting him slash me even once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remembered that day of last year when we went to a restaurant to celebrate my friend's birthday which was organized by her boyfriend actually he was abroad at that time and he organized all the plans with my friend's cousin, she is Amiable to my friend. We were four girls me, my friend (b'day girl), her cushion, and cushion's roommate. I often use to alcohol and we ordered slugs and started enjoying the party my friend's boyfriend was on a video call and he is also enjoying with us and also taking alcohol. We did the ceremony of cutting a beautiful cake but actually happens to me on that day was disparate, I ate cake and continuing I was drinking and also enjoying a smoke. Suddenly I faint and when I walk up I was in the hospital due to access use of alcohol because my friends told me that I was vomiting blood when I heard this I scarred what's happened to me, Am I fine? I have to admit to hospital for 10 days and I took a lesson from the incident and I never again used alcohol but yet I am working on getting rid of my smoking habit.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problem?