User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: It just doesn't feel fun to play anymore.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMountain View Post
    Maybe a marine in underwear with double buck shotties shouldn't be the optimal min max meta build hmmm
    Quite impossible, unless you will give marines armor that will not slow them down at all, but now even humble bulletproof vest reduces your speed so...
    On top of that, you would have to quite simply remove buckshot and replace it with birdshot to then balance it accordingly. Otherwise buckshot will be still the best weapon thats to the highest DPS in the entire marine arsenal, that is only beaten by... SADAR.

And... You do know that no armor and double buckshot shotgun was really the "META" since most likely the beginning of the game? There was never a time when it was unviable. I remember only one situation, where something outshined buckshot PB and it was... *drums*... Pulse Rifle with all attachements for faster firerate, bigger burst and BC. And that was nerfed.

No armor and buckshot PB will always be viable. You won't escape from it if we will still fight benos.
    All of those problems could be easly solved with UPP and CLF that would pop just as common as benos are. Then trying to min max some loadout would be a gamble. But we won't have that either.
    Maybe Combat Loaders solving some problems? Nope.
    Maybe Cyborgs? Nope.
    Maybe... Nope.
    May... Nope.

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we have hvh in rotation players will just pack gear for both scenarios
    Lol
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But then no armor double buckshot shotgun wouldn't be optimal min max loadout and thats what bothered SilentMountain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    You realise kineem was using double shotguns way back then right
    Ah that's nice to hear now we went from the occasional player to the entire Delta squad lol. Why do you try so hard to make excuses for current state.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Quite impossible, unless you will give marines armor that will not slow them down at all.
    So do it. Lol. Non shit armor for no meta shotguns seems like a fair trade. That'd also do away with the stupid light armor and heavy armor dichotomy.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So do it. Lol. Non shit armor for no meta shotguns seems like a fair trade. That'd also do away with the stupid light armor and heavy armor dichotomy.
    I have nothing against it. Now when we agree, what will change? Nothing. Unless somebody with some position agrees too and codes that in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite impossible, unless you will give marines armor that will not slow them down at all, but now even humble bulletproof vest reduces your speed so...
    On top of that, you would have to quite simply remove buckshot and replace it with birdshot to then balance it accordingly. Otherwise buckshot will be still the best weapon thats to the highest DPS in the entire marine arsenal, that is only beaten by... SADAR.

And... You do know that no armor and double buckshot shotgun was really the "META" since most likely the beginning of the game? There was never a time when it was unviable. I remember only one situation, where something outshined buckshot PB and it was... *drums*... Pulse Rifle with all attachements for faster firerate, bigger burst and BC. And that was nerfed.

No armor and buckshot PB will always be viable. You won't escape from it if we will still fight benos.
    All of those problems could be easly solved with UPP and CLF that would pop just as common as benos are. Then trying to min max some loadout would be a gamble. But we won't have that either.
    Maybe Combat Loaders solving some problems? Nope.
    Maybe Cyborgs? Nope.
    Maybe... Nope.
    May... Nope.
    the solution is very simple: just shoot the xeno TROUGH those moron with 2 shotty and no armor. et voila!
    if you go to war with no armor and then get in the fireline caus ''you want to pb'' then you diserve to get shot trough. as simple as that.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMetal View Post
    the solution is very simple: just shoot the xeno TROUGH those moron with 2 shotty and no armor. et voila!
    if you go to war with no armor and then get in the fireline caus ''you want to pb'' then you diserve to get shot trough. as simple as that.
    I won't shoot my battle brothers just because they act stupid and are arguably retarded. Unless I'm fired upon, I won't fire back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won't shoot my battle brothers just because they act stupid and are arguably retarded. Unless I'm fired upon, I won't fire back.
    then you are letting xeno goes?... that bad.. you gotta shoot the bugs. your friend will stop acting retarded when he realise that ''no armor runnin into the fireline'' aint the optimal meta afterall...
    Last edited by BurningMetal; 10-03-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah that's nice to hear now we went from the occasional player to the entire Delta squad lol. Why do you try so hard to make excuses for current state.
    It's literally the same 5 people using alt characters constantly because they get meta'd to an insane degree.