User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decker100 - Yautja Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear you feel that way. I would like to actually explain the two issues brought up though.

First, the one where the Council have spoken to me was about the distribution of the CO's Rifle. I was completely unaware of this rule being a thing as it was located in an area of the Wiki you can't find without actually searching for it. This and when I asked about rules, nobody mentioned it. In matter of fact the incident prompted Staff to review how CO Rules are handled so incidents like this don't happen again.

Second, that Orbital Bombardment was during an Evacuation, there was a Marine who called separate Coordinates but I don't recall any position being confirmed. It was a safer option to hit the FOB already under attack once it was cleared. As much as Command is a supporting position, Orbital Bombardments are ultimately a Command decision to make. Maybe it was the wrong call. People are allowed to be wrong.

I'd argue I'm more mature and considerate as a Player than I was a year ago. I've been more tolerant of MPs, less liberal with BE's and more responsive to staff interaction than I was a year ago. I wouldn't call myself a model-CO but I'm not the event-derailing angry shitlord I was a year ago.

Still. I'll take what you've said into account. If what I'm saying doesn't convince you then I'll be sure to display it in my plays as CO. Actions do speak louder than words after all. Thank you for the comment regardless.

Whitelisted Predator ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get where you're coming from, and I'm sure you're making efforts to improve.

For now I have to go with my gut, as I said after a little while with no incidents I'd be more than happy to hand you a +1.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read your application, and honestly your story and clan history are REALLY good. However, the consensus among the council is that due to the reasons chainsaw stated we at this moment are not comfortable with accepting your application. Feel free to apply again in a month. Denied.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.