Date of Incident
    September 22, 2020

Your Character Name?
    RE-475-P

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Marcellus

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9:10 PM EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Combat Robot

Description of the incident:
    Robot grabs crate with Storage Box in it, Closes crate and pulls it away. I see crate and push it from robot and Robot states "cease" i Ignore and push crate farther away from robot. Robot Chases me down and kills me with Fireaxe. Report combat robot to admins. Admins say go to forums. End.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    You spit at the science crate!

You must wait for your spit glands to refill.

You feel your neurotoxin glands swell with ichor. You can spit again.

Marcellus hisses, "Cease"

You smash the science crate open!

You spit at the floor!

Marcellus hisses, "Cease"

You will now use corrosive acid with middle-click.

The Sentinel (RE-475-P) has been attacked with the fire axe (Wielded) by Marcellus..
    Hivemind, Runner (CI-31-C1) (watch) hisses, 'I am coming DMT!'

The Sentinel (RE-475-P) has been cleaved with the fire axe (Wielded) by Marcellus..
    Marcellus is scalded with hissing green blood!
    Marcellus screams!

The Sentinel (RE-475-P) has been cut with the fire axe (Wielded) by Marcellus..

You will now use xeno spit with middle-click.

You spit at the floor!

Marcellus is hit by the neurotoxic spit in the groin!

You must wait for your spit glands to refill.x4

The Sentinel (RE-475-P) has been chopped with the fire axe (Wielded) by Marcellus..

You spit at Marcellus!
    Marcellus is hit by the neurotoxic spit in the right foot!

You cannot do this in your current state.

The sizzling blood has been hit by Marcellus with the fire axe (Wielded).

Marcellus examines himself.

Hivemind, Queen (follow) hisses, 'I TOLD YOU'

DEAD: Franklin Ramis says, "Wait, did the synth just actively chase you down?"

How you would punish the accused:
    Take away Robot role temporarily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Er. Well, i guess i got mentioned, so i'll say what i saw.

So, it was yet another CORSAT round, 20 runners, the usual memey stuff. I guess.

Anyhow, so, what i saw was this, near the south exit of desert dome/junkyard, sentinel REP had found Marcellus dragging a crate, going south past the gate.

Obviously, REP checked what was in the crate, when he found the intel, vial boxes i believe, as he had the other kinds of intel elsewhere.

The synth warned REP, as the logs say, with "CEASE", which seemed to be his catchphrase that round, REP tried neuroing the synth, which i don't even think works, but that's besides the point.

At some point Marcellus closed the crate again and REP tried pushing it north, leading to Marcellus catching up and promptly killing REP to death with a fire axe.

I dunno why REP tried pushing the crate full of intel, i mean, y'know, rulewise, they can't push Fuel tanks, but that's besides the point.

And i also dunno if synths are allowed to chase for intel...I mean it isn't a living thing, nor does it help with the whole self preservation thing.

Now, that's what i saw, yada-yada-yada, i'm going back to stuff i actually care about, have a good one, admins!

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synth survivor combat rules are more lax than shipside synthetic. If you show hostility, which you did, they're going to attack you.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was in that round as a crusher, should add he did break into gamma to steal intel too and seemed really hell bent on it. Gamma the ice dome not the area around. Not sure if that counts as too far into hive diving, butttt rather not have survivors get that close to our defensive area.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was le epic rooner queen that round. I had been telling all muh benos to attack the synth because ya know. It's a synth, whether or not it is doing something harmful to us, it surely won't be helping us, so I figured that we might as well kill it, unless it decides to go HAM. However, from what I saw overwatching xenos who fought it, it was just defending itself. Sure it was in gamma, but there weren't even weeds there, so I don't think that's an issue. If it tried getting into omega, and busting all our doors and structures and stuff, then that would be a different story. Also, synths are allowed to collect intel, from what I've seen, that's never been an issue. I don't think this lad broke any rules, especially since survivor synths are much more lax in their restrictions, due to them being all alone, basically, and not really having much of a way out.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't looking for the hive, I went to the Ice Dome (Gamma? I forget the actual titles) because my gimmick for CORSAT is researching chems, hence why I was collecting the vials. Ice dome has research machinery so that's why I went there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimike View Post
    Synth survivor combat rules are more lax than shipside synthetic. If you show hostility, which you did, they're going to attack you.
    Shooting a crate is hostility and mind you he had time to stop type and say cease twice thats more then enough time to get a few shots but as was stated and even logged i shot the crate pushed it then attempted to shot it again but it moved a tile thats why it hit the floor. logs even indicate he attacked first how can you preserve yourself and your the aggressor. seems a bit backwards to me

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You stole my stuff, attempted to neuro me (xeno ability which doesn't affect synths, but some players don't know that, xenos using abilities is an act of aggression regardless) and refused to withdraw. This is literally either you trying to bait me to attack, which I did, congrats, or you literally not thinking at all about the whole situation.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't edit my prior post for whatever reason, but I read the logs you posted, and yeah, you spit neuro at the crate, but I didn't pay attention to the logs in game, I was watching the screen and saw neuro.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2020/09/22: [20:05:08]SAY: Marcellus: Cease (CKEY: Minimike1220) (JOB: Synthetic)
    2020/09/22: [20:06:06]SAY: Marcellus: Cease (CKEY: Minimike1220) (JOB: Synthetic)
    2020/09/22: [20:06:17]SAY: Marcellus: Cease (CKEY: Minimike1220) (JOB: Synthetic)
    2020/09/22: [20:06:23]ATTACK: Minimike1220/(Marcellus) attacked GreatBigBen/(Sentinel (RE-475-P)) with fire axe (Wielded) (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Sigma Dome South Airlock (167,83,1).
    2020/09/22: [20:06:24]ATTACK: Minimike1220/(Marcellus) attacked GreatBigBen/(Sentinel (RE-475-P)) with fire axe (Wielded) (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Biodome Sigma (167,86,1).
    2020/09/22: [20:06:24]EMOTE: Marcellus/Minimike1220 : Marcellus screams!
    2020/09/22: [20:06:28]ATTACK: Minimike1220/(Marcellus) attacked GreatBigBen/(Sentinel (RE-475-P)) with fire axe (Wielded) (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Sigma Sector South Hallways (167,76,1).
    2020/09/22: [20:06:30]ATTACK: GreatBigBen/(Sentinel (RE-475-P)) shot Minimike1220/(Marcellus) with a neurotoxic spit in the Sigma Sector South Hallways (168,74,1).
    2020/09/22: [20:06:31]ATTACK: Minimike1220/(Marcellus) attacked GreatBigBen/(Sentinel (RE-475-P)) with fire axe (Wielded) (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Sigma Sector South Hallways (167,79,1).
    2020/09/22: [20:06:31]ATTACK: GreatBigBen/(Sentinel (RE-475-P)) shot Minimike1220/(Marcellus) with a neurotoxic spit in the Sigma Dome South Airlock (168,81,1).
    2020/09/22: [20:06:33]ATTACK: Minimike1220/(Marcellus) attacked GreatBigBen/(Sentinel (RE-475-P)) with fire axe (Wielded) (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) in the Sigma Dome South Airlock (167,83,1).
    Logs show that he didn't chase you at all, he also basically told you to leave him alone and if you try to spit at a synth, that's aggravating him.

Synth council decided that no rules were broken by Minimike.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.