User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theoretical Win in Zombie Rounds withoud Admins help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theoretical Win in Zombie Rounds withoud Admins help.

As you all know, most of Zombie Rounds end with marine lose, unless Admins will spawn Zombie Cure, but what if I tell you there is chance you can win without admins help.

In order to win without Admins help you will need predator drug Twei and Clearance 5 X (cost 47/39/31/24 Research Points on Defcon 5/4/3/2), plus 4 Research points.

Description:
    Zombie Cure has Curing property level 2, the only other drug which has same property level 4 is Twei. There is random chance that Twei will spawn in one of storage vials on the map.
    So after marines figure out that they are dealing with zombies, they should search for vial storage's and bring them to lab. That knowledge would force marines to push through zombie hordes to find drug and deliver it to research, rather then cadehaging for 2 hours. After drug was delivered, researchers need to extract Curing property from Twei into some usable drug and distribute to marines which will result in VICTORY.

Conclusion:
    With that knowledge Zombie rounds can be really fun and playable rounds, as for now the winning it is totally pure chance, but at least now MARINES you know what to do, so go find that drug!

Suggestion:
    Distribute this knowledge around whitelisted Captains.

Problems:
    1. Purely chance win.
    2. Heavily need Corporate Liaison help.
    3. Research team must be robust for clean victory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alternative take: Shoot them in the legs till they go down, then C4 the freaks so they don’t get back up.
    Luca Jagemann, the cynical colonial with the prescription glasses.

Ancient Synth Williams, on another rescue mission in Brazil.

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good luck finding the yautja chem lol
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknownity View Post
    good luck finding the yautja chem lol
    It ain't easy, but you don't need breadators to get it.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need chems, just kill all the zombies and then contain their bodies, with research contaiment being the best solution, but realistically any room with welded doors will suffice, since they can't get out.

Brainless unga will want to C4 corpses, which is stupid, wastes resources and fucks up the idea of "zombie infection" where you potentially and literally spread infected flesh over the area.

Also a bit of an offtopic roadtrip, but important one. Zombie gamemode favouring Zombies winning at the end is totally different to beno gamemode favouring benos winning at the end, because fighting zombies is fun, isn't too fast and even a failure where you got scratched and infected, but still not turned, is fun, because you get to fight more zombies, where with benos a failure results in death and end of the round for you immediately.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HVZ is extremely fun, no one wins or looses and your literally up against a nearly unstoppable force where you actually have to use some of your brain to kill them.
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's impossible, Marines are too dumb and most of them throw themselves on the green goo to infect themselves.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just toss the bodies to the ASRS and burn the corpses so when they revive they get lower health
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    You don't need chems, just kill all the zombies and then contain their bodies, with research contaiment being the best solution, but realistically any room with welded doors will suffice, since they can't get out.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertBlackwell View Post
    HVZ is extremely fun, no one wins or looses and your literally up against a nearly unstoppable force where you actually have to use some of your brain to kill them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me_Bigsnail View Post
    just toss the bodies to the ASRS and burn the corpses so when they revive they get lower health
    From my experience it just doesn't work, sooner or later Admins will infect more people or send cure(more first one then second). That is why for me zombie rounds are not fun anymore, because there are no winning conditions and everything is decieded by Admins. You are just sitting ducks who wait to be killed by the horde. Maybe you are getting satisfaction from just killing zombies, I can understand, as for me it is not fun when you are fighting losing fight. That is why XvH are more fun because it is fight of "skills".

By the way I don't think you can kill zombies in any shape or form, because they will resurrect even if you blow them up with C4, at least I think it happened to me at ones. The only solution is to burn bodies in crematorium or blow them up with custom OT explosives.

That is why searching colony/station for cure is more fun. You need to go out, you need to fight through horde to survive and you have purpose to find the cure to stop infection. Maybe we can even build lore around it, something like:"Virus which were created on UPP planet Upsilon-141 infecting words turning people into mindless zombies, several worlds are quarantine because of that. W-Y scientists are working on the cure and made some progress, but something unexpected happened at research lab. It is your job to find out what happened to colony and to retrieve all valuable data and possible cure."

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory Paulson View Post
    snip
    Zombie needs body to ressurect, C4 gibbs the corpse, so it can't be revived. Supposedly also a lot of damage can gib a corpse, I'm talking here about hundreds of bullets could also do it, but thats not totally confirmed.

Zombie mode in it self is just admeme run ebent, because there are no mechanics coded, so admemes have to be involved anyway.
    As you said yourself, admemes usually spawn the cure, most times its given to researcher for him to spend a lot of time to properly develop it, thus just fighting is helping develop the cure by the fact that you are buying time for research by diverting zombie attention. So its never truly "hopeless" fight.

Fighting zombies is just objectively better than fighting benos.
    The biggest reason is that benos are stale as fuck at this point. Second is their tankyness, speed and rapid healing. Ironically, zombies are less of a "unstoppable" force than benos are. Shoot zombie few times, zombie collapses and lies dead for few minutes. Shoot beno few times, beno runs away, heals, returns back in one minute and then pounces on you and kills you in 4 seconds.

From my experience of zombie rounds, admemes never just straight up infect more people/corpses. To the point that its annoying. I perfectly remember one round where it only lasted like 30 minutes after first drop when all zombies were killed and nearly all dead infected were C4ed, while (it was prison before number of corpses was nerfed on maps) there was a lot of uninfected NPC corpses around. Admemes didn't even try to prolong the fun event, despite calls for it.