User Tag List

Thread: Who the fuck is this guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who the fuck is this guy

So i have already stopped playing cm for like a few months and thats because it just stopped being fun, so i have returned to cm to see if anything got fixed and no.

first ever time i played cm it was great, i was with my squad and the xenos were pushing so we retreated to a cade and stayed there, i even did some rp with some people and i really felt like i was in a warzone, after that day i started playing cm a lot and a lot and a lot, but then it just kinda became unfun, every round i hoped something like my first experience was going to happen, but it really never did, so i decided to play xeno and then i saw why it was boring, because xenos fucking suck, marines can just use a shotty at a xeno and BAM they are stunned and basically dead leading to some really frustrating moments has xeno and unfun moments has marines, but that first experience still sticks out, i didnt know what was happening, i didnt recognise any aliens and i sure has hell did a lot of FF but when i learned, xenos just kinda stopped being threatening aliens and just became shooting targets that can kill you but will fucking die easily if you just PB them.

My character name is Elliot Millhouse and thats about it, maybe we will meet in terragov who knows.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh you i recognise you
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi mister
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho