User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens to your marine after he/she leaves the corps?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maxim Senaviev
    1.Death at the hands of fighting to the last man
    2.Desertion and joins with the UPP as a way to make a living after the Alameyer gets wiped

Anton Kalvoski
    1.Returns to a desk job
    2.Dead due to delta's incompetence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Godwin Agg finally reaches what he set out to do from day one, owning a small farm on an outer world colony. A happy wife and two kids with a dog.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jackson A Hargrave - Survives on an escape pod, Returns to the private aviation sector as a flight instructor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1: Philip somehow bumbles his way through the hellhole that was LV-624, Solaris Ridge, Prison Station, Ice Colony. He is left a paranoid mess of a man, but slowly begins to piece together his former self in any following operations.

2: Phillip dies a gruesome death trying to drag someone to safety, by FF, or getting cut off from the rest of the group and summarily cut down. He lets off some indicating swears into his headset before shooting/stabbing wildly until his demise.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jason Williams, well, i already have a death for him.

Jason will be discharged like he was discharged from Nanotrasen, without honor and will end up with alcoolism, the shit part is, he will steal a Revolver from USCM armory before the discharge and will try to put himself out.

6 days, jason will try every single day but pushing the trigger and spinning the chamber.
    Two outcomes from that:

1� he will manage to put himself out.
    2� he will fail and become a priest or return to a space station to work as bartender or some shit.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Taegan MacCarthy would have one of these 2.

1. He dies on the planet, most likely alone and trying to get in contact with the fallen marines (little did he know..)

2. He survived, emotionally scarred and most likely alone, he'd try and reconnect with civilian life after service, robotic arm not helping much. However he does what he can and lives out the rest of his days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After living through 426, Ice, Big Red and the Prison somehow, Noble would keep serving for a few years before getting himself out and going home.

Without a full high school education or a trade degree, he would struggle to find a job while takimg remedial courses, and probably end up becomimg an electrical engineer like he had originally planned.

The nightmares would haunt him and he'd start drinking and smoking more, if that was possible, and distance himself from people due to the loss of his friends from the corps.

Eventually, he'll die of liver failure in the privacy of his own home, probably sitting on the couch with a bottle of cheap beer and whatever medals he'd managed to be awarded during his service.

Or maybe he'll take it all in stride and live FOR his dead friends instead of mourning them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I did,

Survive: After finishing his enlistment training new Marines, he receive's his honorable discharge and moves to a big city on Earth. He'd start a new life with a new name in attempt to hide from the shame he carries by being unable to live up the standard set by previous Marines. Only after drinking would he tell partial stories of his time, all while taking great care to avoid anything that would imply his service with the Marines. He'd forever consider himself a coward and unworthy of the title Marine, regardless of what awards or words others would bestow upon him. To him, death in glory is the highest honor and to combat the knowledge that he'd never get the chance again he'd develop an alcohol dependency as an outlet for stress and anger.

Death: He'd die doing what he knows he should not do, sacrificing himself for those he could never help. As his tattoo says "May I Take My Last Breath in Combat So Others May Take Their First Breath In Freedom."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I'm buddy buddy with the CL that round: I become part of their black ops team
    If I'm not a Deltard: Then I try and lay low and pretend nothing ever fucking happened.
    IF I'm a Deltard: I join up with my Fellow Deltards and create a Mercenary Group.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pierce Jackson doesn't leave the Corps. Its his home. He will either die a hero, or live to be a legend.
    Last edited by Survivor; 10-19-2019 at 07:55 PM.