Personal InformationByond ID?
    BorisTheLove

Marine Name
    Issac McMatherson

Other Whitelist Applications
    Not any other ones at the moment.

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Sam

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    It's a WY synth, so unless it breaks marine law, he will always try to serve the company, in whatever the synth sees as worth while. He is, of course, very kind to the staff onboard, and has no intentions of going rogue. But he takes a certain intrest in the research crew on board, and tries to help them out,nhowever he can.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I just really like to help people. And I want research to have something fun to do while I'm at it. Plus, the job is like a good mix of doctor, researcher and engineer, which all of them I like playing.

Synthetic Character Story
    In many regards, SAM is a normal 3rd gen synthetic. But in one regard he isn't. After the marine corp and the company had a very verbal fight about the planets they had been to, and how they treated the research labs on said planets. WY decided it'd be best to send them someone who could go in the field and secure their interests, since the Corporate Liason could never really do something like it.

So after giving it some thought, they planned on making a synthetic that could do just that. So they programmed in a new, and very specific rule. "You are to always look for the companies best interest." Albeit it didn't replace or remove any old programming, it ment that they had someone on the Alamyer they could 100% trust in giving their best for the company.

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    I have yet to see a problem I can't fix. Need a new APC? I could do it. Need a new airlock? I could do that. Need to set up a decent FOB? I could do that

How familiar are you with Command?
    I am good enough to be an SO, but stuff like XO and CO are just not my playstyles.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I have no issue with surgery, be they facial reconstruction, brain, fractures or alien embryos.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Requisition is probably the easiest job on the Alamyer. All you gotta do is think with a budget, and supply the troops with whatever they need at the same time.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    If a marine around me is being attacked by either a xenomorph or a human from another faction. If a marine fights a marine, i would just try my best to break it up.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    Yes

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    The ban was me accidentally killing myself after the round ended, so it became EORG.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey bud, it is good that you know all the support roles, but your story is too short. Try looking at accepted and denied apps to get a good idea of what your story should be like. Also, you can get help in the whitelist app help channel on the CM main discord.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you certify me or something, I don't think I can look at them.

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A synth programmed to be loyal to W-Y would never be used by the USCM without removing the programming, your story is too short and makes no sense.

Quirk is not a quirk and neither does that section display his personality at all. Also, synths are never expected to work in research. Most of the time you will be deploying.

Why you want to be whitelisted : as previously stated synths barely ever do research work.

There is more to medical than just surgery
    And your answers for command and req don't explain how you are familiar with the job at all. They just say "I'm good at it" and don't elaborate at all

I've only seen you playing CE and cmo so you need to play more support roles especially in req for your next app

Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See, like what was said earlier, the USCM would never employ a synthetic that has programming evidently loyal to people other than the Marines, especially W-Y. That's asking for trouble, and the moment the Corporate Liaison says something to the synth that overrules USCM directives, they've gone rogue. Not a very good quirk to have, honestly, it's too basic and will absolutely cause a lot of problems down the line.

Your story's very short, too. Most synthetic applications usually have more than 4-5 paragraphs for their stories or even link separate documents for such a story. Two paragraphs of two-three sentences each is not gonna cut it for the quality required for the app.

Gonna be a -1 from me. Sorry.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Synthetic Council Member Yukonsnow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Your story is non-existent, which we need to determine your quirk. It also isn't very much of a quirk and directly violates USCM synthetic programming.
    Your skill questions leave much to be desired. I don't need you to list everything in a department but only listing surgery in the medical section is concerning.
    Your combat question also indicates you aren't familiar with the synthetic programming. I heavily advise you read over it again if you reapply

I will have to -1 this, no one can vouch for your skills and I think you've shown minimal effort in most portions of the application. I heavily advise you read over the programming guidelines and ask either a council member like myself or anyone in the whitelist-help section of discord if you reapply.
    gaming

Discord: Yukonsnow#7186

Synthetic Technician Dan, message me about any Synthetic WL questions, I'll help as best I can.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This app doesn't meet the bare minimum. You need an actual story. Listen to feedback given to you above.

Denied, you can reapply on 10/28/2020
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.