User Tag List

Thread: Farewell. Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper, Signing off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farewell. Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper, Signing off.

While losing the interest on the CM marines after vague 8 months of rest and re-joining, another real-life situation has hit me hard.
    If it was a work-relative issue, I may have a chance of return. But, things aren't really easy and simple as it is been said.
    I shall depart, not only from the internet but away from society in general, for a long, long time.
    It will depend on how I shall act on my journey, but if lucky - I may return 2 years later.
    If unlucky (Or lucky)... This departure shall be permanent. I am quite scared of the first and last journey I shall take, though, not gonna lie.
    However, it's a path I must go. Further context is hard to reveal, sad to say.
    But, whether it shall be temporary or permanent, I always hope we'll see each other again.

It was been a pleasure being with you, peoples. You all are truly wonderful.

Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper, signing off.
    Last edited by Yuliy; 09-29-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bye nutjob. I thought you were pretty cool

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Godspeed
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Happy Bday
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuliy View Post
    While losing the interest on the CM marines after vague 8 months of rest and re-joining, another real-life situation has hit me hard.
    If it was a work-relative issue, I may have a chance of return. But, things aren't really easy and simple as it is been said.
    I shall depart, not only from the internet but away from society in general, for a long, long time.
    It will depend on how I shall act on my journey, but if lucky - I may return 2 years later.
    If unlucky (Or lucky)... This departure shall be permanent. I am quite scared of the first and last journey I shall take, though, not gonna lie.
    However, it's a path I must go. Further context is hard to reveal, sad to say.
    But, whether it shall be temporary or permanent, I always hope we'll see each other again.

It was been a pleasure being with you, peoples. You all are truly wonderful.

Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper, signing off.
    Bruh, you can't just give us this big speech and leave us hanging like that! I have no idea where you're going or what you plan on doing, but it sounds like some big stuff. Good luck with all that mate. Unless, you plan on taking over the world or something evil like that, then I hope you fail. But uh, good luck and all that lad. o7
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy shit why are all of the oldies leaving us?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We never interacted but you seemed pretty cool

o7
    Nathon Stafford-Sunglasses wearing Delta L42 kiter man. Sometimes a Captain.
    Benedict-Praiser of Jesus, healer of marines, killer of Queens.
    Kahn'Ikesh-Blooded Hunter and great grandson of Gor'don Ram-sey
    (pfp by Manezinho)
    medals:https://pastebin.com/xiCJLuhz
    Mapper since 12/29/2020
    Had dev role assasinated on 8/2/21

Synth Councilor as of 2/5/21 along with Jakk, Frogzeke, Yukonsnow, and Flpls
    DM what#3954 for help with Synth Applications