Date of Incident
    September 9, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Elliot 'Bodyblock' Otison

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    50Rem

Accused Character Name
    Mia

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6:20 AM CST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Synthetic rules 5 & 6

Description of the incident:
    Queen was in the Alamo as it was launched back towards the Almayer, it launched, marines began an assault to kill the queen trapped inside. Queen launched it to return, Mia then jumped into the ship a moment before it launched. Mia then proceeded to disarm marines to get to the queen, attempting to kill them with a knife. The queen tries to flee away from Mia, in reponse they chase her throughout the dropship and kill the queen.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    Given the oddity of the situation, a minor to medium warning seems fine to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apologies, got the date wrong, the correct date is September 30, 2020

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was in the process of writing up an answer but it has come to my attention that you weren't the queen player in question. You cannot make a report on behalf of another player. The queen player themselves said in dchat after telling me to off myself that they won't waste time reporting this.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disregard above. Dumb forum rules.

The vid pretty much shows everything there needs to be seen. I hurried to the DS to unload it as seen on the vid, didn't pay attention to xenos at all at this point because I assumed all the marines would gank the queen to death in the cockpit. But that wasn't the case and the alamo launched while I was still on (I had the game's volume turned down and didn't hear the alamo launching.) When I looked up at the cockpit area and saw a mountain of dead marines there and the queen still alive it becomes pretty obvious that I had to defend myself.

With us being on the alamo mid flight and every marine in my line of sight incapacitated, it was a no brainer.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6. You may not make an report for another player if they were the victim of a rule break. The exceptions to this rule is if you are reporting a player for a Whitelist violation (CO Standards/SOP, Synth Guidelines, Predator Honorcode)

As it is a report of violation of whitelist guidelines, the report is allowed.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, thanks for explaining your side of the story, if boarding the alamo was a mistake then I dont believe you should be punished for a honest mistake there, and I can see why you would fight the queen to try and give yourself a chance at survival. Unless a synth council member says otherwise, I'll go ahead and close the report, apologies on all sides

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Report withdraw
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids