Date of Incident
    October 2, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Marcellus

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Griffith78

Accused Character Name
    Donald Weinstein

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    ~10:45-11:00 EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    3, 14, 15

Description of the incident:
    I was a Synthetic Survivor, I went onto the Almayer to get some monkey cubes for a gimmick I was working on and decided it would be a lot easier if I could get my ID access updated. I went to CIC and stood out there for ~2 minutes asking on comms for them to open up. When I decide to leave, the CO, Donald Weinstein shows up and claims that I shouldn't be on the ship and that I needed to go to the brig.

I follow Donald down the ladder, then tell him in the hall that I have other important tasks that I need to do, then go to wait in the hanger. Donald tries to have me arrested, after running around the hanger and part of the northern hall, they lose me.

I wait for the dropship again, the CMP comes along, calls me out and then the CO shows up, demands I be detained, and another chase occurs where I am avoiding their flashes and taser shots and disarms until the Alamo lands.

I escaped the pursuit for a short time and sit on the dropship. Eventually someone calls me out (irrelevant but I think a delta marine?) and I get found, after a short run around on the dropship, I get disarmed shoved while surrounded. I eventually get out and about here is when the CO orders ALL the marines to shoot me (there were shots made by the CO and XO prior.) and a marine ends up PBing me with a shotgun.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs gathered by admins

How you would punish the accused:
    Depends on notes and prior history.

Whitelisted Synthetic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to mention that I was later revived, spoke to the CL, and released, but that was a little while after this occurred.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was an admin that investigated this. Based on logs I looked at, Minimike attempted to get his ID updated and when captain told him to go to brig instead, he wandered off stating that he has "other stuff to attend to". After this, CO ordered him arrested for insub and trespassing. CMP attempted to tase Minimike, but survivor synths are immune to it, so they switched to lethals. Based on the wording on marine law page, if survivors synthetic are acting off, the crew can "take them down freely." Considering Minimike ran away from arrest and didn't communicate that they wanted to redeploy, I ruled this as an IC issue.

I am not an expert on marine law and I seeked further clarification whether what CO did was fair. I ask for managers and @Dubszor to look at this so that we can determine further the proper guidelines if situations like this happen again.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah so not sure why you made a report as this was already handled in game. Pretty much what acute said. I wanted to take you to brig to get your ID updated but you then refused to listen to anyone and just ran around. I had you disabled so that we could detain you and deal with the situation.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CMP here. To my account, you were fleeing prosecution and declared rogue.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was resolved ingame by a staff member already, secondly, as per marine law. If a synth does violate Marine Law, that is a Surv synth and the MP's non lethals prove in-effective as it does, The MP's can switch to lethals.

I will however add a clarification to Marine Law the Synth should be repaired/revived after taken down and be put in brig to serve their sentence.

Resolved.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer