Date of Incident
    September 4, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Alice 'Snow' Falkner

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Tinyhippo07

Accused Character Name
    Ethan 'Lovemore' Loveless or Harrison Weinstein

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11PM NZT, 5am USC

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rules 3,4 and abit of 6

Description of the incident:
    Starts with the round before the one that this time falls in. Tinyhippo was VC and doing the usual VC thing of running marines and cades over because "screw anyone else who might not want to die im in big metal box". Semi all well and good, just usual VC things even if most dont run over 3 reinforced and wired cades.

But then post round OOC chat i saw them make some comment about how they couldnt wait to run more marines over or something along those lines. Ok little bit of salt coz his APC wheels got shot out and his equipment got stolen but fair enough.

Until the next round where he followed through on his comment. Same issues again running over marines, cades etc with absolutely no need to, they werent under attack from xenos themselves as us marines were actually managing to keep the xenos away though we were falling back from hydro and had lost most of alpha there. I saw them run over at least half a squads worth of marines including my spec who was probably doing the most in keeping xenos off of hydro road. Well soon after that (directly actually considering me and the spec barely made it back inside after spec was run down) marines are fighting in an uncaded nexus and falling back to LZ.

As far as im aware they refrained from trashing our defensive lines in the second round but they still didnt care whether or not they were running people over.

If it had just been the gameplay itself i woulda just left it as IC BS and them being retarded and completely incompetent but when you literally say between rounds that youre gonna run people over and not care thats a big issue in my opinion.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    No evidence sorry as i was busy in round trying to actually play the game and be useful.

How you would punish the accused:
    Job ban. Frankly VC is a hit or miss role that costs marines as much as it helps often enough anyways without shitters like this ruining peoples rounds with it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting here as a witness.

First, I literally saw the VC's running marines as if they are dead or nothing at all. They don't even apologize or feel sorry for it everytime they run over marines. And it is not just one round, but a lot. Not twice, or thrice but A LOT. I want to ahelp about it but I really do think it aint a big deal until now. Should've SS the OOC at least since I was offended what was the VC saying. Logs will answer everything anyway.

And lastly, I didn't witness here just because of what I saw, but because I experienced it as well. Many marines does for sure.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to confirm the date of this report.

September the 4th?
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no that is not correct at all sorry my autofill must have screwed up. Its from the same date that the report was posted. Sorry for that
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rest is correct though i just double checked it.
    H'chak Best click clack.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beginning with the first round:

Tinyhippo07 asks repeatedly for 3 wide cades. Destroys them.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

A fight goes on after the cades are destroyed. Marines lack the materials to repair the lost cades. APC's parts are stolen.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

420M.Y.K claims to shoot out the APC wheels.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Tinyhippo07 ahelping.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Scout Kreed allegedly steals the wheel. Fight insues. Scout refuses to return the APC parts.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The VCs hunt down Scout and shoot his dead corpse repeatedly. Logs show Scout had died and became a CLF respawn by then.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Tinyhippo07 in LOOC, addressing his wheels being stolen.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Round ends. Tinyhippo07 and 420M.Y.K in OOC.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The next round:
    Not much logs I could find for this round.

Later into the round. Tinyhippo07 exclaims apology to Bravo, 420M.Y.K angered and threatens to kill the VCs.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

420M.Y.K adminhelps, requests ckeys to file a player-report.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I admit to shooting out the tires and did so from an IC capacity because i had watched them run over a bunch of marines and 3 fully kitted cades with reinforcements and wires. I had also seen them telling people to make three wides but frankly to EXPECT it during the post crash defense is just inane in my opinion. resources are often scarce enough and the APC/Tank works better in hallways by itself. Plus engies were literally in the process of moving plascades into 3 wides on the north side. I figured a stationary turret was better than something that had proven to having no issues running over fellow marines and myself. Ill also admit that i had no part in the parts theft and as far as i was aware until post round OOC they should have been able to repair them and go back to running people over. I put two or three shotgun rounds into the side of the APC saw the wheel module break and walked away. If anything i helped lessen future damages when jane montgomery was calling for more drastic measures but shortly after that stopped paying so much attention to chat. But thats neither here nor there.

The second round and the one i had issue with we were all "frontline" (falling back along the road from hydro) and i didnt see them apologise and if i had i probably wouldnt have made such a big deal IC about it. Me threatening to kill them was just that, idle threats in the heat of battle. I acted in no way against them in the second round even after watching the events i detailed in my report (i assume vehicle collisions dont leave logs) aside from warning fellow squad mates to stay away from then, i went and made my ahelp and then kept a wide berth from them entirely.
    H'chak Best click clack.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will resolve this thread within 24h should the reported person not make a reply within that timeframe.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accidents can happen when you are the vehicle crewmen, particularly for the driver and those are then often times ignored or subject to the same ruling as friendly fire. It can happen and is left IC.

What is not left IC is when people admit to running others over on purpose because which seems to be the case from the logs provided.
    Tinyhippo07 will get a warning for Griefing.