Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VossAldrich - Predator Application

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMusician321 View Post
    I gotta go with the others as well, the application isn't bad but we really don't know you. You're an unknown and aside from 1 EORG note we can't properly judge how you roleplay and how you act. I suggest you get some more playtime under your belt, Good luck next time my dude.

Thank you for your feedback and it was my fault for jumping the gun. If there is anything wrong with the app otherwise please let me know, otherwise thank you for taking the time to read my applicaiton I appreciate it!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I liked the story, it was deliberate and exactly showed your intended style of play and potential RP in the round. I'm not going to say much about playtime because I personally didn't have a huge amount when I applied for pred and was relatively unknown so I'm more than happy to support you in this regard.

I am fully willing to see you on the hunt and give you a +1
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by x31stOverlord View Post
    I liked the story, it was deliberate and exactly showed your intended style of play and potential RP in the round. I'm not going to say much about playtime because I personally didn't have a huge amount when I applied for pred and was relatively unknown so I'm more than happy to support you in this regard.

I am fully willing to see you on the hunt and give you a +1
    Thank you..that means a lot to be honest. Becoming a Yautja is my main goal here in CM and I will do anyhting to get it lol. To have you say this is very nice and considerate and I appreciate it immensely! Hopefully we will be able to hunt soon brother!

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The application is pretty good, and I've seen you more and more every time I play. You've gotten an extra fourteen hours since you made the application, and honestly while you might be unknown to a lot of people, I can testify to knowing who you are and seeing you roleplay decently.

I think by the time this application is wrapped up you'll be known to a decent extent, given how many hours you're clocking in at the end of the day. I know you're extremely hyped for the role and I don't see much trouble in giving you the role, as we're able to handle you if you slip up, anyways.

+1

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Retard View Post
    The application is pretty good, and I've seen you more and more every time I play. You've gotten an extra fourteen hours since you made the application, and honestly while you might be unknown to a lot of people, I can testify to knowing who you are and seeing you roleplay decently.

I think by the time this application is wrapped up you'll be known to a decent extent, given how many hours you're clocking in at the end of the day. I know you're extremely hyped for the role and I don't see much trouble in giving you the role, as we're able to handle you if you slip up, anyways.

+1
    Once again I can't thank you enough for the +1 I greatly appreciate your support and I truly am excited to play the part of predator. I won't let you guys down I promise! I hope to see you on the hunt brother!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen you as SL a whole bunch and you can definitely RP.

Story was OK, but it showcased your playstyle and characterization well. I'd be comfortable giving you a shot, although I can understand if others would prefer you get more playtime in first. If this ends up getting denied, I definitely think you've got it next time.

+1
    Audrey Aulin, found (drinking tea) in various roles

Evelyn, the ever-helpful synth

Member of the CO Council. Feel free to PM me here or on the Discord @Retrokinesis#8332 with any CO-related matters.

Former Moderator, Mapper, Official Space Carp Developer, and Lead Burrower Apologist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to reading through the responses, I have decided to change my vote to +1. Hope to see you in the hunt!
    my first non combat medal

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have decided to go to positive because I�ve seen you now recently in many different roles including SL/Pilot officer/Doctor. I mean yeah your Doctor skills weren�t that good at first, but your RP skills are fine.

The thing I was most impressed with was how quick you were to learn PO
    So +1

But I would still like to see other members of the community chime in as well

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    I have decided to go to positive because I�ve seen you now recently in many different roles including SL/Pilot officer/Doctor. I mean yeah your Doctor skills weren�t that good at first, but your RP skills are fine.

The thing I was most impressed with was how quick you were to learn PO
    So +1

But I would still like to see other members of the community chime in as well
    To be honest that owes to my DCS flight time xD I have 3,000 hours in it in steam and I am a pilot IRL. So it just comes naturally to me lol. I love roleplay, and planes so PO fit nicely under my belt. And I LOOOOOOVE being SL because I just blare the roughneck theme from starship troopers and feel like bighoss and rock an eyepatch for that extra story umpf. Thank you for the +1 I appreciate it and I hope to see you in the hunt

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMusician321 View Post
    Due to reading through the responses, I have decided to change my vote to +1. Hope to see you in the hunt!
    I appreciate the change and I promise to not let you down, hope to see you on the hunt brother!