Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VossAldrich - Predator Application

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrokinesis View Post
    I've seen you as SL a whole bunch and you can definitely RP.

Story was OK, but it showcased your playstyle and characterization well. I'd be comfortable giving you a shot, although I can understand if others would prefer you get more playtime in first. If this ends up getting denied, I definitely think you've got it next time.

+1
    I remember roleplaying with you as Evelyn, a nice bit of story and progression for my character! I thank you for your confidence and I swear not to waste your +1 Thank you Evelyn keep being the ever helpful/nice synth!

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have a relatively small amount of playing time in comparison to others, however, I like your app. The story is ok. It's not great but you convey what you want to do with your pred quite well. What I'm most impressed about is your dedication to seeing this app through. You're responding well to all of our queries and you seem very mature about this all.

I'll +1 this.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBrown4PM View Post
    You have a relatively small amount of playing time in comparison to others, however, I like your app. The story is ok. It's not great but you convey what you want to do with your pred quite well. What I'm most impressed about is your dedication to seeing this app through. You're responding well to all of our queries and you seem very mature about this all.

I'll +1 this.
    Thank you, I very, VERY much appreciate it and yes I am very dedicated to this application passing and I reply because its the respectful thing to do. I love predators and I love roleplaying and I think I said it before but this would fill an itch I have had for YEARS. I started roleplaying during AVP2 game with voice when I was a teenager lol. Then AVP 2010 and now I have CM and I am very excited to RP as a preadtor and have great hunts with my brothers!

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Despite you being rather new, I've seen you around a bit and you seem like a pretty good player. My only personal concern with this application is, as everyone else has said, how new you are. Still, I'll give this a hesitant +1.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1
    You handled initial criticism well and have gotten a lot quick recognition and support with your RP and attitude in-game.

Initial vote edited to reflect this.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    Despite you being rather new, I've seen you around a bit and you seem like a pretty good player. My only personal concern with this application is, as everyone else has said, how new you are. Still, I'll give this a hesitant +1.
    Thank you I promise I will not let you down! Your +1 means the world!

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post
    +1
    You handled initial criticism well and have gotten a lot quick recognition and support with your RP and attitude in-game.

Initial vote edited to reflect this.
    Criticism is the only way people can improve! Thank you for changing your vote I won't let you down! Every +1 means the world to me!

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Computer is working so finally got around to this, accepted.