Your Character Name?
    BillyJean Bombamanski
    Their BYOND Key
    Grimreaperx15
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    11:50 am
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Do not abuse your power
    - This should go without saying, but abusing your power as staff can - and will - result in swift punishment.
    Description of the incident
    IMMEDIATELY UPON spawning in the game after my last report. I was harassed and had to change a LEGITIMATE last name. IT is slightly tweaked from real life but it is close enough. I explianed the real world etymology of it and was still told to change it. a REAL name. what is this? why am I getting harassed? I was told ahelp if i saw breaks in RP I did so. now i had to change my in game name ive had and has been fine for over 12 hours of play. In addition I used to have "the expendable" in my name and got told to change it/remove it. I did and asked if my current name was ok. I was told it was fine. this is blatant bullying (again immediately after roundstart following a staff complaint). what is the deal? Then hes like why have you just been standing idle in the hallway trying to get me in more trouble AS IM TYPING TO HIM. it doesnt get much more overt in trying to get retalitaion than that. Oh and he asked for a real life ID? my bank doesnt even do that nor is it allowed to online...
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    I don't even know. like the bullying and retaliation means this is probably just falling on deaf ears anyways.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s not a realistic surname and when I google it, I get no results and it’s a play on bomberman.

Admin did nothing wrong, it’s not an acceptable last name.
    Bombmanski is fine as that shows up on google. Our standards are simple if we google a surname and it’s listed it’s fine.

Not including naming yourself after lore characters, celebrities, pop culture icons, etc...
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 10-09-2020 at 05:39 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids