User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warfan1815 - Commanding Officer Application

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God, unsalvageable isn't it? Well, here's me hanging onto the bitter end. I'm usually not a person to throw tirades. And believe it or not I don't usually fling shit and I DID in fact listen to criticism (though my post might generate a different style) I could very well delete those posts and be happy in the knowledge that although some people might be suspicious of the other -1's that generally people would be confused on what level these things are based... But I'm not going to, because hell if I decide to that'd be an awful sight of being a dickhead in disguise. And I don't like that image, so if you want. Do please overturn your decisions. And don't base it off my awfully bitter self. Or don't, because at the end of the day. It'll still be, safe to say a great example of why if you display any sort of ill-advised emotion in these apps. And then apologize, you will still ultimately get inquisitive people making decisions off human error. Not to say any of them are wrong for doing so.

Shock horror i'm a human being, & shock horror I wouldn't actually act like a charged asshole for all my years.

I very well expect this application to get denied, but if there is still that chance. I'm sticking in as said. I'm probably just going to go grind XO because apparently repour lasts about a minute and then you're not recognized anymore. It's a shame & a pity, but thanks to everyone (in the past or the future) who has +1'd.
    "Come on chaps! Why just dust off the OB flames it'll create. Nothing the USCM can't handle!"
    Currently playing as a sublimely gentlemanly British chap: Warris 'Haig' Fernsby

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you understand WHY you were denied in the first place. It's writing stuff like that. Continuously.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's always a next time, try to calm down and re-think what you experienced

For now, you are making things harder when you apply next time with how you have expressed your discontent in this app.
    Vibing as: Dismas Hind.

THE BOIS (And gals)
    https://pastebin.com/DHCmg4nM

Shoutouts to Manezinho for the pixelart

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Denied due to lack of council and community support. You may reapply within 30 days of this message.