Unknownity#7777

Marine Name
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue, alt: Archer Shaw, Synth: Kyra , Xeno: PO-XX-W8

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Shi'rei Mei'ka

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    full: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...41N4IZxZA/edit

Shi’rei strikes her chain whip at the training dummy’s head and decapitates it with her sheer pulling force.

“Not bad sister, you have improved ever since your blooding however you still need more practice.”,
    as the mandibles click together from the mei-jadhi.
    She continues;
    “Your mother is expecting you at the Hell-hound chambers, I wouldn’t be late if I were you.”
    Shi’rei cocks her head to her left as she clicks,
    “Again? So be it.”

She heads towards the chambers as she spots her mother, an elite hound master who is well respected and feared in the clan due to her highly aggressive command over the Kol-Kovn, managing to even take down a serpent queen using a single hell-hound and her harpoon.

“So you arrived, just in time.”
    “If you want to follow my footsteps then do it properly, my pup.”, she throws a whistle at Shi’rei, catching it.
    “Call it.”, the mother clicks as she stares at Shi’rei.

Shi’rei takes a look at the whistle she was given, it looks simple in design yet complex at the same time when known about its purpose. She carefully blows into the whistle and a roar is heard from one of the cages in the chamber...

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Banned
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've only ever write on Synth/Pred apps when I know the person.

You my friend are active within the community, do a mighty fine job as synth (although you rarely play it), and aren't a shitler.

Those who do Pred apps more often with tear it to pieces and probably find something to criticize on it but from what I can tell about you as a player you're mighty fine for another WL.

I will be looking forward to stealing your weapons from your unrobust corpse in the future.

- Doctor Compy, Retired Moderator/Maker of Guides

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, great to see another applicant. I love the clan you created and your story was quite interesting compared to others except for the fact predators don't hunt in groups but rather alone, we aren't allowed to group up on opponents , however I can't say I am too familiar with you so I would like to ask you some questions to finalize my viewpoint.

1) A fellow hunter has died during a hunt and failed to activate his SD, during gear recovery you notice the body is in the LZ and the marines are scavenging every piece of gear and load the body onto the Alamo. how would you proceed with gear recovery?

2) When would you honor duel a marine, what about honor dueling xenos?

3) A marine is amassing a horde of other marines to hunt you down, how would you go about handling them during your hunt.

4) (sorry so many, I wish to gauge your understanding) You have just won against a ravager but however you were mutilated during the fight and lost your arm. what does this mean to you and your hunt.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by MymindisBlank; 10-13-2020 at 12:23 AM.

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah my mistake on the story part where they grouped up to attack, original intentions were to have an abomination to eliminate however I scrapped the idea

1) My initial approach would be to take priority on the body and all gear heading shipside. The body will be snatched away when nobody is near it. If said gear is currently in possession of someone shipside, I would incapacitate the individual while it is alone and take the gear by force all in a quick succession to avoid detection and unecessary conflict.
    Once shipside recovery is done I will begin searching back at the hunting grounds albeit with a slower pace,I will stay away from the FOB if the gear in question is inside there. If I find someone in posession of the gear, I would order them to hand it back or blood will be spilled.

2) I would honor duel a marine if they have played exceptionally well (ex. high xenomorph killcount, killed a fellow yautja etc.) With that there will be some bias from Shi'rei, if like a male marine killed a female yautja that wasn't apart of the Mei'ka clan,she would only tell them they killed a weakling and will not be that much interested to challenge them.
    Xenomorphs cannot participate in honorable duels.

3) I would carefully observe and try to pick them off one by one by baiting them to certain locations to split them up if they are grouping together,very unlikely but it is the best chance without directly taking them on while outnumbered

4) As long as the injuries were not fatal, I will accept this as a victory and the dismembered arm will now be a memory and story to tell to the others as you faced a tough opponnent,killed it and lived to tell.
    I will still continue to hunt but will face many challenges as I have only one arm from now on. It will not stop me.
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah thats understandable then, still a good story
    good answers all around, the gear recovery was kinda vague but in those situations it can be from 0 to 100 with the crazyness so I don't blame you, it was still a good answer, I like your twist on honor duels that involve your clanmate that was a nice touch, and lastly I enjoy the last answer however with our arms so goes our bracers and our ability to sd, it was trick question just to see how new predators view delimbs cause quite a bit a confused, just as long as you know you arnt allowed to replace the lost limb its a good answer to me.

now with that being said I wish I could have met you more ingame and see how you actually interact and "roleplay" with people, but none the less the answers have me satisfied enough to give this a +1. Hope to see you in a hunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all the same reasons as stated before, I’m also going to be giving this a+1, just remember that in no circumstances are you allowed to hunt worthy prey together, but since you gave a reason for it will be excused

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good answers, I have just one question for you:

1. The CMP is obviously new and he is your only MP when you order an arr- oh wait, wrong application.

Ok +1, don't mess up. Also, NEVER SURRENDER!

A true GAMER pred only uses their LPC/HPC for gear recovery so you don't have to kill a bunch of people who are tryna RP with it. Other than that, NOTHING! NEVER RUN! NEVER SURRENDER! NEVER YIELD! Use the scythe not the chain whip by the way.
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Synthetic Unknownity's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for voting! I'll make sure to take your suggestions into consideration!
    Samuel 'Prophet' Logue
    BRAVO n CHARLIE Forever
    "Getting too old for this shit."
    ----
    Synthetic Kyra
    ---
    Yautja Shi'rei Mei'ka
    ----
    POW
    Burrower main

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)