Date of Incident
    October 12, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Seymour McMatherson (Was Sam Green)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Decker100

Accused Character Name
    Decker Alsimia

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:00 EST

What rule(s) were broken:
    Marine Law for Agents

Description of the incident:
    I was Respawned as a RESS agent at the time but I was looking around at the firing range to get rubber bullets just in case if i need to use them and then I went up to CIC after I dropped off those mags and I went to talk with the CO, Decker Alismia and he said to hand me his id so i did and then he removed my access to Command doors for no reason but me saying hi. so i was waiting and went to get some stuff from engineering, a toolbelt and welding goggles then went to get some more mags to make them into rubber from the north firing range and then went to see alpha prep. then comes along a alpha marine who said I broke into alpha prep when the window was broken before by a delta marine most likely and he called for a MP. MP came along and we chatted on i was just dropping off these magazines where they were and the marine wasn't liking that so he walked away and threw a knife into my chest before he did. So the MP took me to medical, went to get me healed and then comes along Decker, Decker said that marines said that I was breaking into Marine preps but I said I wasn't meanwhile The MP checked me for any illegal items and found my briefcase, I said That every Rep gets one and that the CL has one too Before Decker said did I break into any preps and I said No and before I got my head blown off the CMO reported that the Chef was turning marines into meat. And then after that Said I was Under mining the OP

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    AHelped Logged to Doctorprobe69 And Said to make a Player Report

How you would punish the accused:
    Should get a Warning about blowing off RESS's Rep head off and not following Marine law that the MPs didn't even inforced onto the CO for murdering a guy without even throwing him into a cell first which is the point for Agents
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 10-12-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were reportedly breaking into several Marine Preps and taking weapons. You're not on the manifest so aren't ships company and the CMO as well as others reported suspicious activity. You lied to my face when questioned about your actions. We had people going round sabotaging APCs and to be quite frank I needed to put a stop to it before the usual "bomb everything" happened. And it did. As soon as you got shot, no more issues. That Chef I actually went to deal with myself, they were killed by Xenomorphs.

I've been having to deal with 'Agents' greiffing rounds on a daily basis. Ahelps are clearly going nowhere when I ahelp these issues as they keep happening. I just get told "Wow you're so unlucky all this happens to you." followed by the next CO round I play, same things happening. When MPs are inadequately equipped to deal with a role that's purposely designed to grief and I receive no OOC support, I am required to turn to Battlefield Executions as outlined in Marine Law, Captain's Execution Privileges "A threat to the ship or operation. Credibly threatening or attempting to do damage to the ship, the USCM, or operation while in the Captain’s presence.".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the CMO. I witnesses suspect and obvious agent behavior. Apparently the agent was running rampant around the ship doing whatever he wanted.

The MPs were bald this round and could not do anything about it, i tend to agree this was an appropriate response.

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO Council is investigating this report right now.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The council has finished discussing this report, and has decided that the BE is invalid. Decker100 has been spoken to about it.

Resolved.