0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kono dio da

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been playing since Sulaco, not my fault i like playing the game more then making forum posts
    Cayden 'Prisoner' Mary - CMP Main, long time player, all time hater and enjoyer of MP's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On and off player since late 2015 here. The old forums got nuked(rip). For myself I recently just came back to the game so of course I'm going to make a lot of nostalgic posts. If you want proof I'm the guy who got SASoperative (the original head of staff) fired when I caught him self-reviving. Looking back at it probably my greatest regret because I ushered in the Feweh era and the casualization of this game.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oatzandhoes View Post
    On and off player since late 2015 here. The old forums got nuked(rip). For myself I recently just came back to the game so of course I'm going to make a lot of nostalgic posts. If you want proof I'm the guy who got SASoperative (the original head of staff) fired when I caught him self-reviving. Looking back at it probably my greatest regret because I ushered in the Feweh era and the casualization of this game.
    What ushered in the Feweh era was actually TR-BLACKDRAGON who was Admin Manager and I was Mod Manager.
    He was so incompetent and didn't do anything and then he self-healed as a predator and was removed.
    After which I convinced Apop that Admin/Mod manager didn't require two separate Managers and combined them into one.