User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Staff Cheating in game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear.

Though I feel for whoever had to code that in, bless their poor tormented soul.
    STOP TRYING TO A HAND WHOLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by superjo98 View Post
    snip
    i thank you Superjo for your professional answer. you are the only one who really took the time to answer instead of antagonizing me and i appreciate that.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I want to apology for my lack of communication skills and my toxicity in general on the forum and most importantly for this tread and my yesterday rant on dchat.
    I have no good excuse only that i was in a bad mood, and this forum tend to bring the worst in me.

I want to apology to players / staffs that i might have antagonized.
    Ugnip aka Joe Dafoe amongs others, im sory for calling you a cheater. You were simply doing what all staff do. Even thow i allready had interacted with staff troug dchat before, i never really realised the implication in game until yesterday and i clearely overreacted. im sory.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I beleive i still like playing CM, and the players IN GAME is really what make this game fun.
    So even IF we have opposed opinion on what make CM better, there is no reason for me to act like i did.

Im now considering avoiding forum because i lack the communication ability and actual WILL to make clear and proffessional messages, like some of you do. In my experiences, when i tried to do long and professional expression of my view on the game, i either got ignored, told i was wrong or trolled by the devs and devs friends.
    This might explain my overall frustration and toxicity on the forum and i dont see the point using it if all it does is get us to dislike each other.

The truth is that even thow we might dislike each other on forum, i probably still enjoy playing CM with you IC. And that what i care about:
    Have fun playing the game with the other players, not troll each other on a god damn forum.

So yhea thats that! Im sory for my Moronic behavior on the forum, i realise it, and i really hope we can still have fun in Game!
    kk thx bye!
    Last edited by BurningMetal; 10-14-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes! today i saw staff man chet! he spwan 20000000 m60 for xeno who then got xeno minor?? marine very mad!! i say they bad!!
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMetal View Post
    snip
    Lmao Soldier's reply wasnt professional. Bruh moment.

But yeah since this really was a serious post, most of us knew about this already. And I dont think it is a detriment(bad thing) for the simple fact that if the only mod is playing as marine and we got problems with the xeno queen, the mod can just jump in and solve the problem in 30 secs. We dont really want the mod to spend 5 minutes investigating the matter cause 5 minutes is a big thing for xenos pre-drop.

Event Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by superjo98 View Post
    - "Staff have god mode"
    No we don't.

Message is too short, please add 5 whojamawats.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao eksdee
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guy's I think he has valid reason to be critical, because shawty's like a melody in my head that I can't keep out, got me singing like na na na na everyday, it's like my iPod's stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay.

I used to de-power myself whenever I played ingame back when I was a mod. That was a little over two years ago. Not always, but often.
    Last edited by Xywenx; 10-15-2020 at 06:35 PM.

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xywenx View Post
    Guy's I think he has valid reason to be critical, because shawty's like a melody in my head that I can't keep out, got me singing like na na na na everyday, it's like my iPod's stuck on replay, replay-ay-ay-ay.
    Oh god shawty appears to be like a melody in his head we have to help him or it will get him singing every day like an iPod stuck on replay
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm

The message you have entered is too short. Please get the hell out of here.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Admins are better, you can spawn yourself a thermobaric launcher, edit the ammo count to 500, put a burst fire on it and ERASE Xenos.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler: