User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: Staff Cheating in game.

  1. #51
    Senior Member Hunk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    891
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkface00 View Post
    Spoiler Spoiler:



    Message is too short, please add 5 whojamawats.
    JEEEEEEEEEEEEERK! RULE 0 ABOUT THE ADMIN BUS, YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT GOD MODE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE

    Get back to the bus now.


    Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

    A bigger truth has never been spoken.

    Props to nanu for the picture.

    My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

  2. #52
    Senior Member Zahra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    JEEEEEEEEEEEEERK! RULE 0 ABOUT THE ADMIN BUS, YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT GOD MODE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE

    Get back to the bus now.
    *dies from cringe and admin abuse*
    Brian Robertson, the man that works on all roles.

    Also i am mentor

  3. #53
    SeniorAdmin, Predator Senator and Mentor Overseer Ordosian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do love playing god and being invincible. God its so much fun when nothing can kill you

    That is why Paul 'Ordo' Starr never dies u know.. THEY NEVER DIE... Definitely...

    <3
    Joined 29-12-2019-[REDACTED]-Got Synth WL 15-04-2019-[MARINE MAIN]-Got Yautja WL 13-07-2019-TMOD 22-10-2019-MOD 05-11-2019-SMOD 27-12-2019-[RETIRED 05-01-2020]-Returned as SMOD 16-01-2020-[CURRENT]

  4. #54
    Retired Admin Manager
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,448
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DommyGaming View Post
    I do love playing god and being invincible. God its so much fun when nothing can kill you

    That is why Paul 'Ordo' Starr never dies u know.. THEY NEVER DIE... Definitely...

    <3
    Nice necro

  5. #55
    Yautja Council Member ChainsawMullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    432
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cheat and i'm not staff, problem?


    Gigabeast ChainsawMullet seen dodging discord bans that would result in whitelist suspensions.



    Who the fuck does this guy play????

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i metmgame

  7. #57
    Senior Member BurningMetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its funny that any serious game would have taken this seriously.
    it show the true sate of cm that i have been turned to ridicule for posting this.

    imagine if league of leagend staff would play their own game in competition...

    lol watever!

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMetal View Post
    its funny that any serious game would have taken this seriously.
    it show the true sate of cm that i have been turned to ridicule for posting this.

    imagine if league of leagend staff would play their own game in competition...

    lol watever!
    what does someone with a self given nickname 'zero death' have to say about seriousness

  9. #59
    Retired Admin Manager
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,448
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BurningMetal View Post
    its funny that any serious game would have taken this seriously.
    it show the true sate of cm that i have been turned to ridicule for posting this.

    imagine if league of leagend staff would play their own game in competition...

    lol watever!
    WTF im now grandmaster cm playerl... all cuz of my epic admins cheats

  10. #60
    Moderator BatHoovyDood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    188
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top secret max-level metagame staff power: See how long you will be deaf with view variables
    - Squad Leader Charles 'Boston' Ellis (and overconfident CO)

    (Probably already dead)






Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •