Synthetic Whitelist Application
    Personal InformationByond ID?
    Einstein1088

Marine Name
    Jack 'Lucky' Milon

Other Whitelist Applications
    Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Robert

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Robert was used as an assistant to the W-Y colonists who went to conquer a new planet. According to the readings sent by the ship's AI, Robert did his job flawlessly. When they arrived on the planet, the colonists began the standard procedure, but after five days, communication with them disappeared. USCM forces were sent to the site. It was discovered that the colony was taken over by UPP. During the cleanup of the planet, Robert was found stricken by an orbital bombardment. After being restored to its original state, it was transferred to USCM. Despite constant checking, Robert sometimes uses Russian words and expressions. He remembers only some fragments of his past life, which is why Robert always goes sad, but this does not prevent him from doing his job

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    I feel myself usefull when revive marines and players can continue game or when your cades help marines hold siege from T3 xenos and win operation. And the best part, that synth can do it all in one time. He is the best support unit in battle.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Englishg not my first language, thats why sorry me for my mistakes

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    I have played squad engineer, MT and CE. I know all moments being engineer on ground and on board, like:
    - Fob contrastion
    - Contruction and deconstruction walls
    - Loading OB
    - operating mortar
    - seting up t-ocmms
    - repairing Vehicle

How familiar are you with Command?
    I have played SO and XO, mostly shipside
    - I hear all channels and can give fast orders
    - Know how use console, OB, and suplies
    - Know how important IOs and trying to track them
    - Using tacmaps and linking in announcements

How familiar are you with Medical?
    I have played squad medic, doctor and CMO.
    - I know how to combine operations at a time
    - Can handle chemistry, like Unga, IA, KD, TB and cryo juice
    - FOB and frontline doctor deployment for field surgeries

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I have played CT and RO, also was in req like XO, when there was chaos.
    - use RO's stamp
    - use budget
    - communicating with marines for usefull supllies
    - coordinating drops with CIC
    - What should I do during Delta alert

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    Directly attacked by non-human, or a hostile Faction while helping marines or being cornered during a hijack. Also sometimes better run away if you have chance to do it
    If xenos attacking marine near you and prevents you from curing it, prevents you from healing it, you can attack xeno, but you can't chase it to kill it. This is a marine case. Also, if synthetic conrered and being attacked, he can defend himself and kill xeno by mellee weapon. Synths cant use firearms and not direct weapon like OB,CAS and Mortar. If synth moving through the front to his goal, he can attack xenos which trying to kill synth, but not follow them.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I spent more time for CM and reworked my application. I hope this time my application better and you will accept it

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quirk makes little sense, nor is it detailed enough for a synthetic. Speaking russian words sometimes is not a quirk. The personality section also feels like just a synopsis of the story.

Story does not show your synth to have any personality at all.

-1, story and quirk need a lot of work
    Last edited by Stan_albatross; 10-14-2020 at 05:44 AM.
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry man but your English needs to improve before you can play synthetic. It's okay to not be the best when you're a commander or even a pred, because they're organisms and can make mistakes; on the other hand, a synthetic is a perfect robot, and by extension, our grammar should be perfect.

Also your synthetic shouldn't be "Sad", and a quirk isn't just randomly saying words in another language. You need a personality, y'know.

Better luck next time G. -1.
    Synthetic Senator

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your quirk and story are an insta deny unfortunately, however I have to say you have put effort into playing support roles and it is starting to show. Just please try to ask a synthetic council member or another experienced synthetic on good quirk and story ideas.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your quirk tells us your Synth speaks in Russian every once in a while and gets sad. Synths shouldn't get sad (they are machines) and, even if they do appear to have emotions and sympathize, it doesn't affect their ability to work and they can and should easily be able to toss it aside to do tasks.

Your story too isn't really that good, it showcases what happened, yeah, but it doesn't showcase how your synth behaves, and a story needs to show how your synth's personality comes into plaay and shines, both in a backstory and in their usage on the field. Try looking at other apps, see how their stories flow and try building something off of that.

This'll be a -1 from me, sorry. Build up your creative writing abilities and try again in the future when you're ready.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    APPLICATION: I am willing to set aside the grammar issues due to the language barrier, unfortunately your story and quirk just don't make sense. You also noted that your synth gets sad and that shouldn't be a thing, much less a defining feature.

KNOWLEDGE: Sadly I haven't seen much of you to give a good rundown of what I think about your mechanical aptitude. If you are being honest about your game knowledge, then it sounds like you've got a good base for the job.

OTHER: As noted about the application, there's just too much wrong here to give my approval. The most useful advice I can give you outside of reading other applications and seeing how they went about it, I'd say follow a synthetic around in game and create a story based on that, it's organic and will give you a good head start in seeing how we do things.

Please don't be discouraged from trying again in the future. I suspect you were just super interested in the role and really want to try it and I absolutely appreciate that kind of enthusiasm.

STOP TRYING TO A HAND WHOLE

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good feedback above, you're gettnig closer with each app to what we're looking for.

Denied, you can reapply on 11-24-2020
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.