Their BYOND Key
    Novacti
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    12:08pm 10/14/2020
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Protocol 3 - Determine Seriousness
    Protocol 5 - Determine Punishments
    Description of the incident
    I was talking in Gameplay Help, as a mentor, which I often do, and the conversation became less than about gameplay help, so as a joke I made something in the vain of that, that the conversation was off topic. Novacti came in, and said something in the vain of If anyone says something not related to gameplay, they will get "Spanked", and as a joke, considering he used the word "Spanked" in an apparently official warning, I said something like Discord staff ERPing an entire channel (I'm banned, so I cant see what I said word for word). Then I got warned by Dyno, for "Posting a message irrelevant to gameplay help in #deleted-channel right after being told not to." I then asked, "Did you really just warn me?", then I got Day banned. "Posting another message irrelevant to gameplay help in #deleted-channel right after being warned."
    Evidence
    I got banned, I cannot collect Evidence. It is present at ~ 12:06 10/14/2020 in Gameplay-Help
    How you would punish the accused
    Honeslty, Ive never had a problem with Noctavi, I don't want them punished, I'd really just love them to learn to take a joke properly.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone who was viewing the channel was issued an verbal warning. Yes, I do agree my initial warning could've come across as a joke due to the lax wording, as initially, I did not with to come across as a hard-ass. However you should've ceased when you recieved a direct warning. There comes a point where I can no longer afford to give any more chances, as in doing so would comprimise the communities view regarding moderation and allow people to percieve me to be too laid-back.

You were given 2 chances to cease, with the second warning being very direct and upfront. Yet you choose to ignore both warnings. There is little reason for me to NOT punish your behaviour after that.

My initial warning for those with discord access may be found here: https://discordapp.com/channels/1503...32982409379840 .

The secondary and direct warning as well as the ban warn should already be visible to any invesgtigating staff.
    Last edited by Novacti; 10-14-2020 at 08:15 AM.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You were told to stop doing something, and then made a cheeky joke afterwards when you were officially warned. Since you continued after your warning was issued so your next punishment was properly escalated.

If you really wanted to make a joke about it that’s what #shitposting is for

You have no ground to stand on this one, nova did nothing wrong.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids