October 14, 2020
    Your Character Name?
    Hoagie Zimmer
    Their BYOND Key
    Thesouthwillriseagain
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    07:15 10/14/2020
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions

The rest will be biased considering the only other time I received a ban was from the same individual for even less of a reason than this incident.
    Description of the incident
    While playing as an agent as a cargo tech I tranqed the RO to do some rp before round end and found I was banned while joining back next round. I came in with maybe 20-30 minutes left in the round and RO was being very prickly as well as alot of LRP (calling me bald and shouting orders while not responding to my responses). About 10 minutes after I joined I became an agent and started doing objectives all the while RO was LRP'ing saying to deploy or be arrested. After completing a task round ends so I buy a tranq gun to take RO's ID and do some hostage rp but game ends.
    Evidence
    Unfortunately the only time I've ever been banned from CM its from this individual and I always seem to have a bad experience while interacting with them. The reason I lost interest months ago I was banned by the same mod for dragging a mp during a mutany and there was no discussion or me defending myself. They just talked at me and said what I was doing was wrong and I wont last long on this server. Maybe having more eyes on this could make this individual less inclined to ban where other mods would give a warning and a note.
    How you would punish the accused
    For EORG tranqing someone for a rp reason seems like extreme overkill and it just happened because they can do it and think I would just take it without saying anything. Maybe have a more critical eye on this individual before they become full mod again as they seem to use there power to appease their ego.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm big dumb there byond key is 50remsandcounting

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you generate friendly fire logs after round end, it's an automatic ban. The only exceptions are for if you're in active combat with xenos or predators. However, as agents are a side-antagonist what I'm going to do is talk it over with the managers about if agent combat will be added to an exception.

However, if you generate a FF log, it's a one button ban system with zero investigation, so the mod can't be faulted for doing their job. I will update this once I discuss it with forest/nanu/grimcad.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we discussed this, we can't fault 50remandcounting for doing his job. However agent combat is a grey area we've decided in the future that agent tranq combat after round end will not be considered EORG. However, our suggestion once the round is over, just stop because realistically you can't get much done in the 5 or so minutes before the server restarts for new round.

Ban and note should be removed by Nanu in the future.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids