User Tag List

Thread: LynuahSororitas - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LynuahSororitas - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    LynuahSororitas
    Character Name?
    Elzbieta ''Mist'' Brygida
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Kommissar Suomi#6822
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    -
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Xperia15
    Total Ban Duration
    1 Day
    Remaining Duration
    1 Day
    What other servers do you play on?
    Escalation, Baystation 12, DS13 and some others.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Negative.
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    Negative.
    Reason for BanLink to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Got banned for 1 Day for blowing up a wall in Nexus for the APC to go back to the FOB.

The ban is just senseless and extremely biased at my point of view, I have just returned to CM and have 0 incidents past in this month besides an EORG ban.

On the scenario in question, our forces were encircled at the LZ and currently retreating as the landing pad defenses were at breaking point and our forces were in a rush to go back. Barricades on the west of Nexus had fallen and we in the APC were desperate.

I got the C4 from our locker within the vehicle to blow up a wall so we could retreat without making a longer manuever which would probably end up in failure.

Despite the time that the C4 has to be planted around 5 seconds + the 10 seconds (+ Time Dilation) that takes to a C4 to blow, marines had plenty of room to react, inumerous marines pointed at the explosive and fell back accordingly.

Griefing is a totally different matter, intentionally disrupting the flow of the game with awful intents, I consider that as an accident at best as mistakes over explosives often happen.

I.E Marines calling bad OBs and resulting in multiple deaths, badly threw grenades and so on.

In my case, I just planted a C4 in fast paced moment of urgency which led to a couple of marines being caught by the blast.

It is ridiculous to think that I left the APC, risking myself as xenos were tiles away and the barricades were already down, just with the intent of griefing marines.

It could have been a bad move but at the very best, punished ICly by the Captain or MPs.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoken to on discord. 24 hour bans are not appealable due to the fact the ban will expire before any investigation can take place. Suggested if they believe the ban was wrong to file a report against the staff member.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids