Date of Incident
    October 16, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Miles Robinson (i think robinson?)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unk

Accused Character Name
    DONALD WEINSTEIN, according to others. Was CO of the round

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    9:30ish PM

What rule(s) were broken:
    CO setting me to arrest for fu

Description of the incident:
    I was gearing up as a medic, went to the req line, and was waiting- I saw another delta dying (in a fight) so i went to go heal him, and I was flashed by an MP. According to the MP, I'd disrespected the CO or said something about the CO.
    I didn't see the CO, talk to the CO, talk about the CO, or do anything involving the CO. I'm not sure if the guy playing the CO had issues with me from a prior match, but I spent the whole match (albeit a short match) resolving this. I got to the drop ship AS it ended, when MPS couldn't get a response from this CO after throwing me in the brig.
    Mod refused to give me any more information or investigate logs. He said he would before the round ended, but when I received a response from him the next round, he admitted he hadn't and didnt plan to, then banned me for 3 hours when I got upset(submitting a report about it).. but i've been punished before when I treated your server like a goon server.. when I was doing meme shit, or shooting people for offending me.. I've stopped, and am now treating this server as a CM server, and it seems that a role that requires a whitelisting being able to just randomly arrest people for the memes is a bit of a double standard. I let the MPs take me (instead of shooting them as i would have previously), ahelped the issue, as I'm supposed to, and was basically told to fuck off, and I'm a little (understandably, I hope) upset at the whole issue.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    couldn't get logs, admin bibiex said he would look into the logs, so i closed client as game was over and restart happened (which freezes my client) this wiped any records

How you would punish the accused:
    I was confused at first and asked for clarification.. a couple other people there said this CO was kind of 'special', so it sounds like this is something that he's done before. A warning and a temp ban from the CO role would be appropriate

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The CO in question is Griffith78.

Calvindoyl threatens the CO. His arrest is ordered.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

His arrest is ordered.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The MPs arrive.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Calvindoyl argues with the MPs.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Calvindoyl ahelps. This conversation is continued until the end of the round.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The arrest is conducted. A bystander attempts to interfere.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Calvindoyl argues with the ruling in prison.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Calvindoyl ahelps again after the next round begins.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

He has also filed a staff report on Bibiex which is linked to this case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh holy shit...
    Yeah, that's appropriate then... I was thinking it was the guy at req handing out stuff (still newish, I remember thinking cargo guy/req guy who has a 2 letter abbreviation). Just heard someone beat up a delta and saw a delta dying in req line and was just some mild RP shit-talk like 'whoever fucks with one delta fucks with all deltas'
    I retract my report, and I'm a complete idiot. Sorry for bothering you guys about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doubly an idiot in that I thought it was the SO asking if I was sure (didnt realize CO could speak specifically to delta) and I even literally responded to the guy with 'sure?'. I still do feel that, regardless of the actual thing here, the handling of my ahelp/lying about looking at the logs/refusing to investigate it was a bit unprofessional of the mod, but yeah, this was 100000% my bad. Will pay more attention to general chat before participating in chat in the future.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids