User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Who's idea was it ?

  1. #1
    Senior Member SilentMountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Who's idea was it ?

    Who thought making it so that only 1 survivor spot is available every 5 roundstart xenos was a good idea?, and more importantly, who exactly asked for this ?

    For a role that gets constantly shafted over by devs this just seems like insult to injury.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Sprdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    devs

    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
    NTF gaming


  3. #3
    Senior Member CABAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,598
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't that obvious that after fairly recent surv round, where 2 survs killed half of the hive and then Queen before marines arrived, that survs will get nerfed again?
    REDEMPTION

  4. #4
    Senior Member SilentMountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Wasn't that obvious that after fairly recent surv round, where 2 survs killed half of the hive and then Queen before marines arrived, that survs will get nerfed again?
    [thing happens once every blue moon]

    Wow better fuck up the role!

  5. #5
    Senior Member CABAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,598
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMountain View Post
    [thing happens once every blue moon]

    Wow better fuck up the role!
    The mere thought of 0.00001% chance for possiblity that this might happen simply scares benomains shitless.
    Of course it was two robust players as survs vs bald hive with AFK/bald queen, but that doesn't matter.

    Its a cycle at this point. No maturity fucked survs - months pass with constant complains - survs get shotguns - month(s) pass till robustos go full throttle at the bald hive - something to fuck up survs introduced.
    The only solution is to complain and simply not pick survs, leave baldos to die in first 3 minutes, complain a little and then get buffed.
    REDEMPTION

  6. #6
    Whitelisted Synthetic
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    The mere thought of 0.00001% chance for possiblity that this might happen simply scares benomains shitless.
    Of course it was two robust players as survs vs bald hive with AFK/bald queen, but that doesn't matter.

    Its a cycle at this point. No maturity fucked survs - months pass with constant complains - survs get shotguns - month(s) pass till robustos go full throttle at the bald hive - something to fuck up survs introduced.
    The only solution is to complain and simply not pick survs, leave baldos to die in first 3 minutes, complain a little and then get buffed.
    Or not play survivor. Despite what some people claim, the Devs here don't like removing things that are a benefit for the xenos enjoyment. I noticed a heavy decrease in survivor numbers during the hours I play and saw a good bit of xenos complaining about the lack of humans to fight early in, suddenly survivors had shotguns and they were everywhere again. Now I have also been seeing a good bit of complaining from xenos now with the lack of survivors due to timelocks. There definitely is a cycle as you've said and sadly I don't think there will ever been a solid middle-ground again.
    STOP TRYING TO A HAND WHOLE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •