User Tag List

Thread: Who's idea was it ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who's idea was it ?

Who thought making it so that only 1 survivor spot is available every 5 roundstart xenos was a good idea?, and more importantly, who exactly asked for this ?

For a role that gets constantly shafted over by devs this just seems like insult to injury.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    devs

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't that obvious that after fairly recent surv round, where 2 survs killed half of the hive and then Queen before marines arrived, that survs will get nerfed again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Wasn't that obvious that after fairly recent surv round, where 2 survs killed half of the hive and then Queen before marines arrived, that survs will get nerfed again?
    [thing happens once every blue moon]

Wow better fuck up the role!

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMountain View Post
    [thing happens once every blue moon]

Wow better fuck up the role!
    The mere thought of 0.00001% chance for possiblity that this might happen simply scares benomains shitless.
    Of course it was two robust players as survs vs bald hive with AFK/bald queen, but that doesn't matter.

Its a cycle at this point. No maturity fucked survs - months pass with constant complains - survs get shotguns - month(s) pass till robustos go full throttle at the bald hive - something to fuck up survs introduced.
    The only solution is to complain and simply not pick survs, leave baldos to die in first 3 minutes, complain a little and then get buffed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    The mere thought of 0.00001% chance for possiblity that this might happen simply scares benomains shitless.
    Of course it was two robust players as survs vs bald hive with AFK/bald queen, but that doesn't matter.

Its a cycle at this point. No maturity fucked survs - months pass with constant complains - survs get shotguns - month(s) pass till robustos go full throttle at the bald hive - something to fuck up survs introduced.
    The only solution is to complain and simply not pick survs, leave baldos to die in first 3 minutes, complain a little and then get buffed.
    Or not play survivor. Despite what some people claim, the Devs here don't like removing things that are a benefit for the xenos enjoyment. I noticed a heavy decrease in survivor numbers during the hours I play and saw a good bit of xenos complaining about the lack of humans to fight early in, suddenly survivors had shotguns and they were everywhere again. Now I have also been seeing a good bit of complaining from xenos now with the lack of survivors due to timelocks. There definitely is a cycle as you've said and sadly I don't think there will ever been a solid middle-ground again.
    STOP TRYING TO A HAND WHOLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Signed in just to comment on this post. Having 80% of rounds with 2 survivors and maybe a synth really makes it more challenging. I've been playing the survivor role for years and right now I would say it is the worst the role has been since the Nostromo time and that was when I barely knew how to play the game.

It has really changed, there is no survivor GANG anymore. You are a survivor. You will most likely be alone now. This is fine and changes the style up but for some maps, its just too small to survive unless you get lucky hiding or defending a position. Currently, the server tanks hard in the first 5-10 minutes of new rounds. I'm not sure why this has happened but attempting to play the game roundstart shoots my ms from normally around 50 ms to 200 or more ms. The key to survivor is speed, and when the server is lagging harder than a 2 hour soro round at the start of the round, this makes it impossible to do anything productive in a reasonable amount of time. The server fixes itself around 10-15 minutes in but the damage is done. There are lurkers and tier 2s and survivors have barely gotten medical supplies or have already died due to being unable to fight against pounce attacks or stuns due to a laggy server start. So you have survivor numbers cut in half, and laggy round starts. Anybody who would play the role most likely does not enjoy current state CM such as I.

Current survivor is different. Different is good but in my opinion it is for the worse.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent played surv since 2018 and it seem like it still suck