Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: famous last word?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    17VEt8Y.jpg

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    you have been banned for EORG. this ban is 3 hours
    Oof I felt that one yesterday

“Yo is that a lurker” a alpha spec says before being pounced and dragged off into the darkness while a Charlie medic sits there with a empty gun
    Drake Manwell the Trying Marine

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CDR Bob Vancleave [Almayer (XO)] stammers, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!! IS THIS THE END FOR ME? IS THIS HOW ITS GONNA END?? OH GOD NO PLEASE STOP THIS SHOOT IT PLEASE DEAR LORD OH GOD OH FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE HELP ME HELP PLEASE I BEG Y-YOU!!! DO SOMETHING DO ANYTHING HELP!!! OH GOD OH GODDDDDD! IM A GONER MAN IM GONNA BE A GONER!!! SHOOT IT PLEASE FUCKING SHOOT IT NO SHOOT ME SHOOT ME!!!! ITS GONNA BE THE END OF ME!! ITS GAME OVER FOR ME MAN ITS GAME OVER! TELL MY SHORT, POORLY DYED PINK HAIR GIRLFRIEND WHO HAS A BUBBLY PERSONALITY AND IS VERY OUTGOING AND KIND THAT SHE CAN HAVE MY FOOTWARE COLLECTION!!!!!"

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun-liquid View Post
    We'll bang ok?
    wtf are you ok

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I was Bob Vancleave last round. It began with me eating, going to req, ordering my stuff. While fumbling to press T on my keyboard, I pressed M, which is my macro which says ";FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!! IS THIS THE END FOR ME? IS THIS HOW ITS GONNA END?? OH GOD NO PLEASE STOP THIS SHOOT IT PLEASE DEAR LORD OH GOD OH FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE HELP ME HELP PLEASE I BEG YOU!!! DO SOMETHING DO ANYTHING HELP!!! OH GOD OH GODDDDDD! IM A GONER MAN IM GONNA BE A GONER!!! SHOOT IT PLEASE FUCKING SHOOT IT NO SHOOT ME SHOOT ME!!!! ITS GONNA BE THE END OF ME!! ITS GAME OVER FOR ME MAN ITS GAME OVER! TELL MY SHORT, POORLY DYED PINK HAIR GIRLFRIEND WHO HAS A BUBBLY PERSONALITY AND IS VERY OUTGOING AND KIND THAT SHE CAN HAVE MY FOOTWARE COLLECTION!!!!!". This was shouted over comms, I apologized and moved on. Then, Eliza Victoria, a good friend of mine, get in a knife fight, in which I am mortally wounded and in my last moments, the Delta SL Eugenia Northey notices, and decides to play along, disarming me and stabbing me while calling for an MP. And MP arrives and I shorty fall into crit and die. I go DNR because at this point, I don't want to spend 5 minutes in medbay getting my shit fixed and then 25 minutes in the brig explaining what happened. The synth anounces that I am dead and cannot be revived and the marines on the ship mourn for me. Briefing gets delayed, the MPs go on the hunt for the killer, marines get destroyed by actually meta rushing xenos, and the synth sends this report to high commaned. (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...enshot_727.png) (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...enshot_732.png)
    (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...enshot_743.png)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AA is set to tankbay!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Queens dead right?

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "xenos can't fly"
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by special2kira View Post
    wtf are you ok