Personal InformationByond ID?
    Scout Kreed

Marine Name
    Scout 'Pyromancer' Kreed

Other Whitelist Applications
    N/A

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    Viktor

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Viktor only talks in the 3rd Person, Viktor is Skilled in what Viktor Does best, Viktor is a Good Synth, For Viktor is Good.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    When i want to play a more RP orientated role than just OT or MT and i want to try out new things and i want to see what this can offer me.

Synthetic Character Story
    At 12:23 Viktor heard felt he familiar vibrations of the Alamo and it lifted off, heading towards Lazarus Landing Viktor was told it was a routine mission in and out Defeat the CLF who have taken over, but what the Marines and Viktor Last expected was the Demon Bugs.

a few minutes later and The Alamo Landed at LZ1, as the Marines got off a sudden rush of noise was heard and some poor Chef who should have died a while ago but managed to surviving fired their Pump-action Shotgun, blasting a Runner to smothering ash, but the poor chef was out of ammo and the Warrior came and within seconds the Chef was ripped to Shreds, Viktor does not understand why the Bugs kill, why they destroy everything in their Path, and those strange Weeds, Viktor sounders why the Weeds are made out of resin and how the Bugs produce it but such questions had to wait Fore Viktor was intrusted to Build Barricades to defend the Landing Zone.

and So Viktor began their Work Cade after Cade line after line of metal and Plastasteel quickly was built, and once the liens were built, even more cades came up and the existing ones became reinforced with extra metal the Req had sent down, Viktor exclaims out loud, "Viktor knows that Bravo is competent Today for FOB cords have already been sent." The Marine's in the Yellow armor gave Viktor a feel eyerolls but nothing much else as they set up the Gauss Turrets that would automatically target and shoot the Bugs

and shoot they did, many marines ventured away from the FOB never to return alive and many bodies Xeno, CLF, and Marine alike Passed by the FOB taken to the Dropship to be brought up to the Almeyer.

Viktor Did not realize just how long the Battle Lasted but over time the Marines were pushed back losing Soldier after Soldier to the Bugs and it all seemed lost, but as if a Gift from an angel arrived, the Dropship came and this time the CO was there, with a Nuke to destroy the Bugs before they could destroy any more.

the next 5 minutes were slow and bloody but in the end The Cades held and the Remaining Marines' Stood Strong Determined to defeat their Foe, then the CO shouted "Get on the Dropship Now!" and Viktor got on and even from the upper atmosphere Viktor heard the Sounds of the Destruction of the Demon Bugs.

after they landed and people were healed, they held a memorial to Honor teh Dead, most of the Officers gave a speech or 2 and raised Morale among the Men, and the Heroes were awarded medals for their Valor, Honor, and Bravery and Captain Zargon mentioned that it was the Engineers and Viktor themselves that should be honored the Most for they are the Ones who built the Cades that held strong against the Demons that ravaged the Land.

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    half of my 10+ hours played roles are engineering based(OT, MT, Squad Engineer, ETC)so i would say i am a veteran engineer but there still is a few things i don't know

How familiar are you with Command?
    I am familiar with command and can play as command but i would rather be a NCO than a Officer

How familiar are you with Medical?
    i can get by but i don't know how to use Defibs and other advanced medical stuff, but i am willing to learn

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    I played a few hours of CT before so i understand the basics. and i know hwo crates and stamping works(mostly)

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    repairing the Cade lines so that the Xenos would not be able to get into FOB and kill the Marines around Viktor,
    Viktor would drag the dead and injured back to a safe area as Viktor would pause hearing the sounds of a OB fall upon the CLF that are killing the Marines,
    In a old building Viktor and a few marines and engineers build Cades and the marine's prepare to fight a last stand but Viktor Cuts through a wall with a welder making a path for them to escape to the Landing Zone.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    No

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    I've done applications before just not for CM and i honestly don't understand parts of the culture but i get by

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't know how to use defibs you are sadly unsuitable to be a synth. -1
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being a synthetic requires you to be an absolute master at medical above all else. You need to be extremely knowledgeable in triage, surgery, medicine, chemistry, advanced medical procedures (i.e. IB curing, stasis triage, OD management), and, obviously you need to know how to work defibrillators.

The capitalization and grammar on your entire application seems rather off as well. You'll need to be fluent in order to communicate properly as a Synthetic as well, though that's pedantic compared to the glaring issue that is your medical ability.

Your quirk is a one-liner, speaking in third person makes your Synth look, with all due respect, mentally challenged or deranged, something which a Synth should definitely not convey. Third-person speaking definitely conveys some unsettling mannerism no matter how you look at it, and Synths are never, never meant to seem unsettling to other people. It's also just a speech quirk, there's nothing that determines your personality and nothing that determines how you will interact with other people besides saying 'Viktor' instead of 'I' or 'Me'. A 'quirk' is not so much just a tic as it is the defining set of characteristics that makes a synth unique. Speech does not make you unique.

Your story as well leaves a lot to be desired. There is nothing that describes Viktor's personality, all he does in the story is say one sentence and do the things a Synth does in-game. It's completely ordinary, and only showcases what happens in a round as well as your Synth's personal thoughts on the aliens, something which is shared by pretty much every other Marine on the battlefield.

All this combined makes for, unfortunately, a very lackluster application. You need more time to refine both your creative and practical abilities - play more Doctor and Squad Medic so you can actually know how to revive people properly and the like.

This lands in a -1 from me. Take some time to polish your skills and try again when you're ready in the future.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for applying but to be a synth you gotta know support roles by heart pretty much. Master req, medical, engineering and then reapply with hopefully better application. Join the discord and talk to others before you resubmit.

Denied, you can reapply on 11/20/2020
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.