Date of Incident
    October 18, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Ancient Praetorian (DOR-655)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    unknown

Accused Character Name
    Many, unknown

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    16:18 central US

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6

Description of the incident:
    Marines stockpiled a ton of supplies in briefing before hijack message. I ahelped twice but it was not solved.

If the CO council wants to investigate, Balto "Crunk" Dreg has also ordered marines to briefing right after evac, claiming they're "not out of the woods yet".

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/a/Nrx8QSX
    Briefing stockpile, and CO's announcement.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to staff, note everyone who pushed a crate in there or go with the ban escalation system since the issue is extremely common nowadays.
    And a serious warning to the CO, given he's an old player he knew what he was doing ordering that, didnt even bother with the usual "debriefing" to make it look legit either.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you can give names or ckeys for this or someone can come forward and pinpoint people this report will most likely be denied for the fact of it being nearly impossible to track, and moving crates or having items in X position is of course not logged.

If nothing is put forth within 48 Hours i will close this report.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, before any relevant logs, I'd like to clarify that there is no logging for.. pushing crates, or other minimal actions like picking up things and moving them. The nature of this report without you providing at least the IC names in question makes it near impossible to dive for it.

GoldenDarkness55 ahelps twice. First time ignored, second time unheard. FortyPercent replies.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

All of Balto's announcements post-evac. Balto orders a hangar bay hold after hijack.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since log diving's borderline impossible and I missed further announcements by Balto where he ordered a different holdout location, just close the report. Thanks.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn

Although logs have been posted, there is no way to investigate the allegations, and the only logs are more so pertaining to show the CO did order defenses after hijack.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 10-19-2020 at 01:00 PM.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids