0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CowboyLee - Perma Appeal

Byond ID?
    CowboyLee
    Character Name?
    Bob Vancleave
    What is your discord tag? (If appealing a discord ban)
    Cowboy Lee#4767
    Why were you perma'd?
    I died and marines couldnt get to me
    Who killed you?
    Xenos
    Total Perma Duration
    Indefinite
    Remaining Duration
    Indefinite
    What other servers do you play on?
    I play escalation 1862
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    No
    Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
    No
    Is your copy of Windows legitimate?
    Yes
    Do you connect using a VPN? If so, which provider?
    NO
    Reason for death
    I was doing the Bob Implant (I get a neurostim implant from the CL and set the phrase to Bob), I get on the DS and people are shouting my name so the synth and a few other people drag me in the APC, where the people in it are still shouting my name and I go take a fat juicy shit because were on the DS, and when Im done wiping my ass I'm in the kitchen and the thing with the neurostim implant is that if it gets activated enough, you get put into a hard stun, where you're standing and can see everything and say anything but cant do anything like move, draw weapon, prime nade, resist, rest etc, so I tell a marine to get me a wheelchair (this is on the florida penitentiary orbital station) and they drag me to medical (the frontline) and they get ffd or something and I get focus'd by xenos (even with the hard stun my power aura is so strong they meta target me) and they apply a hugger (not before putting me in actual crit) and they drag me back but i die and then no one can get to me and I go into perma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't get a cardiac arrest next time
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    deserved

rule 0

thread closed. end of rine

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so I was the SADAR. I specifically UNLOADED my SADAR before aiming it at people on the DS. When the DS started filling up, the scout spec (who said they’d buy me an AP rocket) loaded an AP rocket in and I got disarmed, and it fired and gibbed a marine (gibbing was removed from normal rockets though, no idea how that happened). I wrote an ahelp, saying that I did an oopsie, told hunk that my SADAR fired even though it was unloaded (didnt know scout spec loaded it in until the scout said it in LOOC). While this is happening, the CO drags me off the DS and starts asking me questions, I’m deaf so I can’t hear it and say deaf. They BE me. I spend like 5 minutes in dchat, hunk tells me that I’ve been noted and not to do it again and gives me a respawn. I am spawned in at the morgue, after some RP the doctor lets me out but Issac McMatherson THE CMP TRIES TO ARREST ME FOR MURDER, I ahelp it and ARES TELLS HIM 3 TIMES TO RELEASE ME AND ONLY DOES SO AFTER BEING THREATENED WITH INUSB. I get boots, helmet, uniform and armor on, ask req for my shit, tell me its at FOB, I had down BUT ALL MY SHIT IS GONE, my uniform, helmet, G8, my pouches (PFC gave me his PFC medic kit, thanks franklin ramis) everything is gone, I only have my SADAR and rocket bag. I decide to salvage what I could, head to the front but I get jumped by a lurker and dragged to bobzil.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 Didn’t do anything (trust me)

Admin
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This all happened on my first day as tmod. Some MT on the Almeyer was saying that a guy named Bob died, so I opened my mod tools and saw that a guy named Bob was alive and on the station. Obviously, that meant this Bob guy had hacked the game, but I had no idea how bans work so I did a QM announcement that the xenos had to hug and kill this bob guy or they’d all be cut off from royal jelly for life.

In short, denied, filing for extra perma.
    Robert 'DangerZone' Hale and the incognito legion

FA-XXX-L5 (The D-Day Drone that never wants to be a Hivelord yet always winds up as one)

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    smh..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be deposited when Emerald Blood returns.
    Joe Dafoe, PFC/hobby Huntard hunter.
    Xenomorph FOE, disgusting runner/warrior main.
    Yautja hunter Nall'kro, clanless heathen.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ban applied. You are free to get another whipping in 30 days.
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho