LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you want to make it easier to revive marines...even when reviving marines is already stupidly easy.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would make it easier to revive but puts more stress on medical as they have to have to go up to get new limbs, one handing a shottie+reload or dealing with 1 foot speed is somewhat aids. Yes the marine is back but they are also utterly crippled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This could work if it was brought back, but like already said it needs to be fleshed out more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see medic be more than simply a pill dispenser. I like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see a feature like this return to the game. Considering the reduced performance of robotic limbs, and the time/roles consumed in installing and maintaining them it would be fairly balanced addition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DID YOU REMEMBER TO ASK THE CO IF PERI IS ALLOWED?! SORRY BUT YOU GONNA COME WITH ME TO THE BRIG!

My OG character had a right arm, and left foot robotic roundstart, and medicine wasn't simple..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would be a lovely thing for medics/doctors to be able to do once again. If they choose to do so and overburden themselves with robotic parts, there's all the balance you need.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was an awesome feature because of added "reallistic war nasty gruesomeness" to it.

There could be a "necrotic" status to limbs too damaged to be healed, and the amputation procedure.

I do miss the robotic limbs on roundstart and the laptops.
    (I used to have a nerdy and cowardly character with a nice backstory and all robotic limbs.)

Also we could have different types of prosthetics, huh?

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we bring back combat amputations why not infections and necrosis, yeah some people found it annoying but imagine having to get your foot chopped off during a fob siege cause it got infected, space nam baby! Also organ transplants, like robotic hearts, so if someones insides get fucked you can hack open a dead body to steal their organs. Also I agree that mini medics take the fun out of playing medical, when I first started being a medic was just being surrounded by constant bodies and having to decide whether you want to spend time reviving a heavily damaged SG or save two PFCs