User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Basedoperator - Rule 2, 3 and 16.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basedoperator View Post
    Rule 2 doesn't apply.
    It's been said before but you make a character for your wl app and then fail to act in the way that you wl peep would act. That feels to me like it's an rp issue. You saying 'rule 2 doesn't apply' doesn't mean it magically doesnt apply.

Rule 3 doesn't either because of the IC issue. You were very clearly instigating the situation in your own screenshots by assaulting and crowding around after I told everyone to stop punching and back away (shoving and assaulting) and the MPs were unable to control the situation and detain because of your riling actions. Your meta-clique decided to interfere and prevent the BE.
    Well, in that case what made you decide to BE me instead of the delta medic? You're now claiming that me body blocking and disarming a marine once is worse than going out of your way to contiously punch a marine despite an LT dragging them off. Going on to say that my meta-clique stopped the BE sounds weird when you, in fact, shot me. You just aimed for the chest, not the head, so your BE failed. You then realized your mistake, aimed for the head and ran up to me and bashed me in the head with your mateba. That has nothing to do with any meta-clique, that's user error.

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes. I've been allowed and authorized to BE people for less before especially during a chaotic briefing like that. Seems like a very grudgey report especially with the requesting a WL removal on first offense. Perhaps you should cool down before writing one of these.
    Well, that claim would work had you BE'd me at the start of the conflict with the pvt having just opened fire, not when a LT already pulled Lenny out of the chaos and most peeps stopped punching, save for Kendra of course. Furthermore, Daniel, moments before that I walked over to say 'hi' to Ephy, you stood behind her and hearing my words replied with something along the lines of 'shut up' so I feel like you got a grudge of your own. An idea further cemented by you going out of your way to, a long time later, to tell me you're sad you didn't get to BE me. One of the few things, maybe even the only thing, you said over bravo comms after the drop.
    As for WL removal, I stated that I felt a suspension OR removal was in order, not just a removal. And it may be your first offense but you are a moderator, you enforce the server rules, and I therefore feel that it's not wrong to hold you to a higher standard. Thesoldier said, and in your synth app you see some echo him, that you get your wl in part by virtue of being a moderator. You, more so than normal CO's, are expected to know better.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs for incident (If I missed any please tell me)

Lenny shoots Shane and another marine in briefing:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Jade and other marines begin punching/disarming Lenny

Spoiler Spoiler:

Based tells them to stop

Spoiler Spoiler:

Marines carry on pushing/punching Lenny

Spoiler Spoiler:

Based gives final warning that he will BE someone, then BE's Elly after she disarms Kendra

Spoiler Spoiler:

Elly is dragged away from Based and is healed

Spoiler Spoiler:

Based and Elly speaking in Bravo comms before deployment

Spoiler Spoiler:

Based and Elly speaking later on in the round

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The logs clearly show the CO just wanting to target Elly, especially with his demeanor after the round. Elly disarmed the Marine once, which is fair given that the private was in aim intent and the marine they were aiming at was moving. Getting the gun out of his hands was the smart move. Elly then is shown in the logs to not be targetting the Marine and is even seen shouting for others to stop. Ben did not organize the logs to show when the Captain was shouting for things to stop, but the Delta Medic Kendra was continuing to punch, hence Elly trying to push her down.

This, coupled with Based continuing to berate her over comms without provocation, is clearly unacceptable behavior coming from a CO, especially a moderator.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guprei you should only be posting your side of the story of WHAT YOU SAW, not YOUR OPINIONS. thanks
    Also I've reviewed the logs, and find there are no griefing or being a dick violations.

This will only be handled as a battlefield execution and CO Council will determine any wrong doing.

Next person who starts an argument will be sanctioned.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick clarification since I reported him for 3 things, roleplay, improper BE and 'griefing' I guess. Since you just disqualified griefing does that mean that Daniel lived up to the cm rp standards OR does it mean that you believe that it's something the CO council ought to decide?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5688 View Post
    Quick clarification since I reported him for 3 things, roleplay, improper BE and 'griefing' I guess. Since you just disqualified griefing does that mean that Daniel lived up to the cm rp standards OR does it mean that you believe that it's something the CO council ought to decide?
    It’s a BE issue, his roleplay from the logs posted do not rise to the level that it violates the rules. If a CO is an absolute jerk to someone with their roleplay that’s one thing, but just a few derogatory remarks does not.
    Get off my lawn you kids

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No no, you are missing my point. I get where you're coming from in light of the general roleplay standards set but my problems lies in that the behaviour that he displayed goes against the character he proclaimed to roleplay as when he got the whitelist. There's a disconnect there between those two.

Furthermore, it's my understanding that CO's aren't allowed to have extra characters anymore on the basis that they got the WL for a specific character and their behaviour. In that light it would make sense, to me, that since Daniel is not roleplaying as the person for who he got the whitelist he therefore violates roleplaying rules.

Is that something the CO council judges, you judge or something you've already judged by declaring that he, in fact, did not violate any rp rules?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No no, you are missing my point. I get where you're coming from in light of the general roleplay standards set but my problems lies in that the behaviour that he displayed goes against the character he proclaimed to roleplay as when he got the whitelist. There's a disconnect there between those two.

Furthermore, it's my understanding that CO's aren't allowed to have extra characters anymore on the basis that they got the WL for a specific character and their behaviour. In that light it would make sense, to me, that since Daniel is not roleplaying as the person for who he got the whitelist he therefore violates roleplaying rules.

Is that something the CO council judges, you judge or something you've already judged by declaring that he, in fact, did not violate any rp rules?
    BE is going to be judged by CO council.
    Get off my lawn you kids

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was removed. The Council will be discussing the BE, and that is it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubszor View Post
    That was removed. The Council will be discussing the BE, and that is it.
    So just to confirm, when you get the CO whitelist and write a story about the character you will roleplay as you are not oocly required to actually roleplay that character? Katashi Juro, for instance, is free to randomly swap to speaking British English without it being a roleplay failure? The roleplay requirements for CO should therefore be read as playing a consistent character within a specific round rather than continuity between them?