October 19, 2020
    Your Character Name?
    Dirt "Deadeye' Serpent
    Their BYOND Key
    DoctorProbe69
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    2:30 Pm I think, on the 19 of October.
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Rule 6, then me saying something that he declared profanity.
    Description of the incident
    An admin approached me and my new friend to CM today, asking why we were metcomming. We werent, and hadn't been, as we had spoken IC the entire time. We assured them of such and the issue was warned, then i was asking about saying, 'I can hear your pussy flapping from here' as a joke at another marine. It was taken in stride IC, and its not sexually oriented in the manner your rules state, but I was given a 24 hour ban regardless of the rules not really being breached.
    Evidence
    I have none, but I didnt think I would have gotten a 24 hour ban for it so, yeah. Just my word and my friends word on the account. There was an admin in the room prior who questioned us and was cool, but then for some reason DoctorProbe69 stepped in, and said he was doing so.
    How you would punish the accused
    I would have an admin stay in the same chat rooms as him for a month or two and watch the way he handles things, because as far as I'm concerned he wanted to ban someone, so he found a BS reason and did it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Doctorprobe69 here. Alright for my side of the story. We have no issues with people playing together with friends, however you must rely on the IC system to chat with one another. The moderator in question received a warning about you two playing together and we both decided to investigate. We watched over you both for around 10 - 15 minutes from the prep room to being deployed on the ground. You both said very few words and each had the same last names when we observed you. You both followed one another around wordlessly, it was quite evident of what was happening. The moderator then noticed you said some 18+ text IC'ly whilst on the Alamo. He made the initial contact PM with you but later had to leave due to private matters; thus, I took over. I actually got clarification from my manager on what to do with both of you. I once was in your shoes and had the exact same issue. Instead of giving you both an outright 7day ban I discussed it with my head and came to the conclusion to let each of you off with a heavy warning for metacomming, since it was just teaching after all and I felt quite bad. But then the 18+ stuff; we have a plethora of people playing here; all from a wide range of age groups, whether it be 12, 16, 18+, etc. You had a previous note for 18+, and in this circumstance I felt it was a little to severe for just a three hour ban. When I alerted you of this you had no issue with it and seemed compliant, so a 24 hour was placed. Not 10 seconds later you rejoined with an alt account, Ferosofool.

I made contact with you again and you tried to play unresponsive. However, you did eventually respond; even admitting it, "I just wanted to play". You argued with me in PM's for a bit until you were given the boot. In the end of the day, you dug your own grave, I gave you a chance, a simple warning for metacomms and a 24 hour ban for 18+ content. But, you decided to log in on another account and try to evade it. What could have lasted a day, is now going to last far longer.
    Mentor 1st Mar, 2020 - 11th Apr, 2020
    Trial Moderator 11th Apr, 2020 - 23rd Apr, 2020
    Moderator 23rd Apr, 2020 - 31st Aug, 2020
    Senior Moderator 31st Aug, 2020 - 8th Oct, 2020
    Trial Administrator 8th Oct, 2020 - 6th Nov, 2020
    Administrator 6th Nov, 2020 - 21st Feb, 2021
    Moderator Manager 21st Feb, 2021 - 11th Jul, 2021
    Administrator Manager 11th Jul, 2021 - 8th Aug, 2021

Administrator 12th Oct, 2022 - Present

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless of the outcome of this report, you've violated Rule 9. No Ban Evading / Multi-Keying.

A permaban has been placed, and you may appeal in 6 months from todays date.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've lost all rights to even file a complaint when you broke a major rule and evaded a ban and got permanently yeeted.
    However, we do have an 18+ clause, and staff still retain a right to determine what is and is not ok, you had a previous warning, and per our polices it had to be escalated.
    Unhinged retiree boomer man
    Get off my lawn you kids