Discord ID
    john ravioli#4574

Marine Name
    Benjamin Abramcyzk

Character InformationName of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Bu'jaand Bo'ytill

Name and history of your Yautja’s clan:
    Yautja Character Story
    [GOOGLE DOC LINK HERE] - My character's backstory, includes a little background information and his sect. As well with the short hunt trial story.

Full hunt story - 757 words.

The predator awakes, stepping out of his quarters. When he walks out, he is greeted by the tools he would need on the hunt. Before arming up on equipment for his hunt, he would get on his knees and begin praying to Kehrite Bhu’ja, Minutes past as he started a small ceremonial tribute to the demigod in order to fully bless himself in the hunt that awaited him. Bu’jaand stood up after finishing such a ceremony and began to arm himself, taking a combistick and a smart disk, along with a few traps, and two crystalline injectors. Bu’jaand stepped out into the main hall, looking all around him at the trophies scattered neatly around. To him, this brought him determination even more to succeed in his trial. He looked around for a few more seconds and walked off to teleport down to the surface of the planet. The planet that the Yautja mothership was above is LV-9862, a raging desert planet. This was an unfamiliar planet to Bu’jaand but he was strictly determined to face whatever met him on the surface below. He stood on the pad and waited, eventually warping down to the surface, holding his combistick. The predator began his journey, cloaking away. During this journey, he stumbles upon a strange sight, several dozen footprints in the sand. While very skeptical at first, he followed the tracks, hoping for it to lead back to its lair and or resting spot. It would take an hour and a half or so of walking to find what he was looking for… a giant snake creature with 6 feet staring straight at him. It lingered at about twelve feet, it’s scale disrupting any sunlight cast amongst it as it splayed amongst the burning sand below. Its seemingly angry glare, as it’s four-pronged jaw splayed out, exposing it’s forked tongue, flicking hungrily. The predator looked up at the beast, increasing the grip on his combi stick as he readied to be struck at by the creature’s ivory fangs. Bu’jaand’s assumptions were true for the snake snapped and attempted to bite the predator clean in half, but the young blooded would step to the side and extend his combistick. The combistick was thrown straight into the side of the extended mouth of the snake creature, impaling it. As it worked it’s deeper, and the snake snapped its mouth shut, straining the blade’s handle, Bu’Jaand yanked the chain attached to the rear, taking a chunk of the snake’s mouth with it. As Bu’Jaand’s right hand clasped the rear of the handle tightly, his left clasped the fronter, before he thrusted it like a spear towards the closest leg, inturn the snake slung it’s long neck, thwacking Bu’Jaand’s side, and sending him further away, sending a course of rage through the yautja. His mandibles clicking hurriedly and angrily, as he suddenly stood, his mask had been thrown from his face with the force, as he reared back, roaring in anger, his fists clenched. He strengthened the grip on his combistick and threw it straight into the side of the beast, gripping the chain as it shot past. The snake was impacted, the extended combistick stuck deep into it, it started throwing itself around as the yautja kept his grip on the chain connected to the combistick. Bu’jaand takes off one of his smart discs, jagging it into the ground and trapping the chain under it so it keeps the beast at bay. The snake creature was still thwacking about, the predator would take the moment to jump on top of the beast, digging its hands into the scaly skin. Bu’jaand extended his wrist blades and began stabbing the snake as it climbed up to it’s head.The combistick would hold the snake much longer as the predator eventually reached the head of the snake, beginning to cut the head and severely wound the snake. He dug the blades straight into the brain of the snake creature, eventually stopping the snake from moving besides the sudden twitches. Bu’jaand would dismount the snake, soaked in it’s red blood, the yautja would pull the combistick out of the snake corpse and would retrieve his smart disc as well. Bu’jaand began skinning the snake creature, taking it’s skin as proof of his hunt being a success.As soon as he could, he teleported back to the mothership. As he returned to the ship, he was officially made a blooded member of the Bo’ytills. This would result in him awaiting the next hunt he would partake in.

ConfirmationsHave you read the honor code and do you understand that if you breach the honor code you may be subject to disciplinary action and have your whitelist revoked for a set amount of time?
    Yes

Do you understand that any behavior that is unbecoming of a member of the community may result in you having your whitelist revoked? Such things include, but are not limited to: Racism, toxicity, excessive or malicious trolling, abuse of staff or etc.
    Yes

Do you understand that you may face having your whitelist revoked, or other disciplinary action undertaken, should you be banned or warned on the CM discord?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Do you understand that community members may report your in-game actions on the forums, and that you may be asked to defend your actions.
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry man, but Im gonna have to give this a -1. My reasons are as follows:
    1) The bo'ytills clan is one that does not worship gods in any form, yet in the first few sentences of the story, you say you were praying, showing you did not properly read the clan story.
    2) Your clan story fails to mention anywhere, that the Bo'ytill clan are considered heathens by not worshipping any god.
    3) your yautja character story includes little to no interaction with other Yautja, and is instead focused entirely on the hunt.

Sorry to say, but it looks like you didnt pay attention to the information about the clan given to you, re-read the clan story and try to adapt more to it, or do a different clan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correction- while the bo'ytills have sects that secretly worship gods, there is little to no information about that sect in the stories given in the application.

Whitelisted Predator johnravioli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you like to know some more information about it? I can explain sooner or later just expect it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidenzack1 View Post
    Correction- while the bo'ytills have sects that secretly worship gods, there is little to no information about that sect in the stories given in the application.
    This is the accurate statement, however as I suggested and asked for you to apply the sect's info, I've yet to see it. So do, please post after this a story of your sect, and this'll decided my voting factor if it's - or +. I'll give you till 10:12, of October 26th to supply the story.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaioAcex View Post
    This is the accurate statement, however as I suggested and asked for you to apply the sect's info, I've yet to see it. So do, please post after this a story of your sect, and this'll decided my voting factor if it's - or +. I'll give you till 10:12, of October 26th to supply the story.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've given this a read and pondered, this puts yourself closer to a +1 from me, however. I've got some questions, hypotheticals.

1) How would you portray shifting your Yautja's anger into adrenaline ingame, and roleplay wise?
    2) You're hunting a marine, he throws his weapon at another marine, and sprints outside of all the cades and into the middle of the xenos, yet the xenos see you and back off from him. How do you handle him? (He does this as soon as he sees you, and states beforehand. "That fucks been following me, I know how to fix this!")
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio, Marine who enjoy's Spec, SG and SO. Hmmph. The true JTAC God.
    Athein Bo'ytill Based Unrobust Pred

Mentor: 4-28-2020 - 9-9-2020
    TMOD: 9-9-2020 - 10-3-2020
    Retired: 10-3-2020 - Present

Shout out to Manezhinho, mans a chad.
    Jaio 'HOP' Gsulio
    [

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaioAcex View Post
    I've given this a read and pondered, this puts yourself closer to a +1 from me, however. I've got some questions, hypotheticals.

1) How would you portray shifting your Yautja's anger into adrenaline ingame, and roleplay wise?
    2) You're hunting a marine, he throws his weapon at another marine, and sprints outside of all the cades and into the middle of the xenos, yet the xenos see you and back off from him. How do you handle him? (He does this as soon as he sees you, and states beforehand. "That fucks been following me, I know how to fix this!")
    1. I know there isn’t a certain way to make myself stronger in the game, although from an IC perspective, of course I would just rp it out. This can include me getting angry in front of someone and then engaging a duel, then between the fight, become more and more aggressive before trying to quickly get in more attacks.

2. In this situation, I would personally wait for the marine to run some more until nobody else was around him, before coming out and firing a HPC shot at him. This should stun him and allow for me to take out a weapon, wait for him to stand up, and start engaging in combat with him. This may be a cheese strategy but running around for a long time and just waiting for the marine just to stop so you can do what you have to do can be a little tiring.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn at the applicants request. Feel free to apply in two weeks.
    I play as Dawson Hook and Brad.