Date of Incident
    October 26, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Issac 'Perma' McMatherson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Redcore

Accused Character Name
    Amelia 'Valkyrie' Locke

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    the entire round that ended at aprox 10 PM Central US Time

What rule(s) were broken:
    CMP abuse

Description of the incident:
    I was the chef that round (After some previous incidents with the MP I was not really happy about them) and when i was in the maintenance halls looking for an agent on the run, i bumped into the CMP who then wanted to search me, without any reasoning or recording. When I asked why she then cattle prodded me until i was on the ground to then handcuff me. She then searched me and said I was innocent of being an agent (We weren't even on blue security level). After which i tried to complain to HC, but that got nowhere. But after she learned about that, she sent MPs to arrest me on NOD charges, without stating them to me, warning me or generaly telling me anything about it. Even though I DIDN'T neglect my duty (Nobody ordered any food or was in R&R, so I went around asking people until I gave up. Then i just wandered around talking to people) as there was no duty to be done (I hadn't gotten any orders from command either. There was litterary nothing for me to do, except stare at my plants grow if i were to be shackled to the kitchen).

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Shoulda thought about this one.

How you would punish the accused:
    Just tell her she did a bad job as CMP and reset her timelock on it. She dosn't seem to be fit for CMP yet.

Whitelisted Captain 50RemAndCounting's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will pull logs shortly.
    Sheeesh this boy LRP as hell!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi BorisTheLove,

The only thing that I will admit I did wrong is in the heat of the moment I forgot to tell you why you were being searched immediately only only did it after I restrained you when you refused to comply.

You searched because you were suspected of being an agent for these reasons:
    You were skulking in maint.
    Nobody has seen you do your job AT ALL.
    All I saw from you was being antagonistic towards the MP staff.

The NoD charge after that incident wasn't because you were sending a complaint. The SEA suggested we check the kitchen as he never saw you do anything, we did check, saw literally nothing was done except a monkey hooked up to IV and I decided to mark you down for NoD due to this.

When I order my MPs to arrest someone, I will not warn the person to let them run away. The arresting MP is required to give you the reason for arrest at any time before your brig timer starts. Unfortunately my MPs were so bald they failed to arrest you even when SEA was leading you to them multiple times.

Kind regards,
    Redcore

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crap, apologies for some weird looking bits, it's early morning and I can't edit them out. If any clarification is needed please let me know.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50rem is a tmod and cannot pull logs.

Boris is AOE flashed while talking to a prisoner.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Boris denies service to MPs.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Conversation between Redcore and Boris over a prisoner.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Boris reports a toolbox.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Encounter in maint, Boris is searched.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Another encounter between the two, chef reports a paper.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Boris authorizes the chefs arrest while he is out of the kitchen trying to get a complaint faxed.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

The chef is arrested.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Chef ahelps. server dies and logs end right after.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Basedoperator; 10-26-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basedoperator View Post
    Boris is AOE flashed while talking to a prisoner.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Conversation between Redcore and Boris over a prisoner.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    The chef got AOE flashed because when I walked into the common area the warden was being disarmed and pushed to the floor by one of the prisoners. I ran in, AOE flashed both the prisoners and then flashed both directly. Chef was standing outside in the hallway next to the window.
    Please include that in the log for the context.

The conversation about the prisoner was something that was already handled and finished by an admin and a trial mod in ahelps.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alrighty I was the SEA let's start from the beginning i did notice the hostility between the chef and the MPs right away from spectating the encounters while I was doing some moderation over another situation involving multi IP stuff. Then when I went to the kitchen I can confirm that nothing was done in the kitchen besides a monkey sitting in a chair. then brought the attention of that to the CMP in which I suggested the idea of a NOD charge based on the kitchen not being used period that round beside that I was not involved until I was asked about faxing a formal complaint in which i did since as SEA your a representative of the USCMC and I was not involved with the arrest since the SEA is not able to Arrest people or be deputized. also to note we walked past all the MPs multiple times in which they ignored the arrest entirely walking to both sides of the ship due to the Fax machine not workings in the SEA's Office. at the end I answered the Ahelp and we continued the Ahelp over discord in which i told him the forum and the Ckey and what was needed to do.
    *If screenshots of the discord chat are needed notify me via Discord*
    Last edited by Jamesthebond; 10-26-2020 at 06:15 PM.
    Retired CSM Jonathon 'Ghost' Granger

Discord Jonathongun#0219

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was one of the prisoners this round but thats irrelevant, what I want to add is that the round before this the report was playing chef agent, William Crimson, an MP came to search him due to some suspicions. Be aware I was observing this and was not a player, he refused to comply with the search and Crimson then used his tazer, the chef responded by shooting him with his M4A3.

The chef lost the battle but Crimson was heavily wounded, some drama in brig later, Commodore Lauffer denies the appeal of the chef and then he sends a HC appeal, which is denied by a staff member. He is quickly after executed and there was a lot of salt in dchat about it. The aggression towards MPs could have very well occured due to the fact of what happened the round before.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have reviewed the provided logs and come to the conclusion that the search did not have a reason stated making it an illegal search.

For the NoD that to me seems to be within reason, as logs/witnesses state no work/little to not at all was done. The other searches are also allowed, if you are found near a place of interest you should be expected to be searched.

Resolved, Redcore will get a warning for violating search procedure as CMP.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer