Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wulferion - Commanding Officer Application

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulferion View Post
    Certainly. I got two examples that come to mind right now so i will give you both.
    One of the best qualities to find in a leader is one who openly admits to making mistakes, knows what they did wrong, and knows how to fix it. It's good that you demonstrate this.

Alright. So your app is lovely; I had the chance to review it myself before you submitted it, and everything checks out to me.

So you do a great job as XO, your app's good, and a fair bit of people vouch for you as being competent. Combining these, I see no reason to give you a...

+1 from me! Good luck ^^
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had the opportunity of interacting with Wulferion, who was my XO earlier this evening; he performed quite well. Coupling that with his strong app, his responses, and his support, everything indicates that he would be a perfectly capable and well-rounded addition to the CO community. +1.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Whitelisted Captain ScreamingIdiot's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea sure +1

Commodore Lorenzo Fiore / Sergeant Callisto Fiore / Synthetic Gary
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    4th Division, 4th Brigade, 4th Aerospace Division, 1st Colonial Support Group
    THE FALLING FALCONS
    USS ALMAYER

Part of the CO council. PM me for any and all CO related needs and I'll help you along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive had the chance to watch you play XO a few rounds now so I feel that I can weigh in.

Communication: I think you do a great job of communication on squad comms and listening to comms in general. You use announcements to remind players of what's going on (OB status, Squad orders, Xeno locations).

Plans: You have attempted off meta tactics which is good to show that you aren't super cookie cutter. I saw you attempt to split push Prison instead of just murder ball rushing chapel. Granted this resulted in 12:30 FOB siege but that isn't really you fault that’s just prison in this meta. You did win the OP and I think overall it generated a fun round.

Character: I haven't seen you do anything LRP which shouldn’t really be a positive but in the current state of game it’s a big positive. I like the story you made for your app. It's very grounded and the idea of a blue shirt (star Trek logic) Captain is a nice addition to the overly dramatic war hero's that are overrepresented currently.

BE answer: I think it's good that you understand what allows you to BE and when you should BE someone. There is a difference, and that attitude is important to show your maturity for being given a longer leash.

Overall, I think you created a solid application and clearly put in a lot of work before even applying. I would normally try to add some criticism because I think it's important but when I commented on you not announcing as much as you could, you proved me wrong. Clearly you have the attitude and skills to keep improving so I don’t have a hesitation on giving you a +1
    Tyrus 'Shoeless' Jackson (Moderately Competent)
    TOT, Formerly TO-T0 (HRP Xeno)

GhostGhost360#7429 on Discord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 for me.

While I only had the opportunity of being SO one or four times to you as XO, (the majority of the time being a regular marine with you as SL or XO or even SO), I gotta agree with the people who voted +1's. Highly competent, willing to ask or hear out subordinates, willing to try out new things and overall excellent app.

I would say GL but I know you got this in the bag.

Senior Admin & Whitelist Overseer Fortelian's Avatar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just noticed I didn't +1 this. You're cool and you're an XO main and whatnot, so there's no reason to keep ye locked as XO. +1. Make sure you know marine law! And always check it if you're unsure!
    Salvador Kepplinger - President of Andorra
    LOV3 - The friendly Bean.
    Senior mentor

Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you again everyone! Wow. Honnestly i didn't expect such positive feedback and it means a lot to me to be given this kind of response. All i can say is thank you for your support and i promise i will always try my best to not disappoint.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your app is good and shows a solid understanding of both the CO as a role and the tools available to it.

You understand and have given good answers and good examples of BE's and Pardons, though I must remind you that minor charges can be deferred to an NJP if you wish without needing to use a pardon, the option's obviously there though.

You've also been seeking lots of feedback prior to making the app which is good and I can tell that you're willing and able to listen to criticism and learn from it.
    I've seen you around CIC for ages so I'm well aware of your experience and I've witnessed you play in the role of Commander and perform to a good standard.

I can't see any reason why you wouldn't be a good fit for CO. Best of luck!

+1
    Anna "High-Toss" Stall

I'm a manager now
    I manage moods
    B)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen Wulferion as a XO countless times for me to say that this man deserves a spot in the CO whitelist.

Coupled with the good application and answers, I am willing to support you. POSITIVE VOTE from me.
    I play as Viktor 'Beer' Kleiner, Matthaus and as Var'dqi Bo'ytill

LT COL. VIKTOR KLEINER, USS LOWË'S COMMANDING OFFICER

PROVISIONAL COMMAND OVER THE USS ALMAYER

Ex-CO Councillor. If you have any questions regarding the whitelist, feel free to DM me.
    Discord is Axyinious#3635

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Resolved - Accepted

Perms will be updated soon(tm).