Date of Incident
    October 27, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Runner- (LY)

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    lynnuahSororitas

Accused Character Name
    Elzbieta "mist" brygadia

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    8:20 am

What rule(s) were broken:
    Co guidelines, no metarushing

Description of the incident:
    the CO of ckey lynnuahSororitas dropped multiple tactical shotguns and lead a charge very early across the map directly east, landing first drop to do this and making our Queen go deovi and attack. CO died before 12:30 and marines had tactical shotguns

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    How you would punish the accused:
    whatever the co council thinks is best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any player can see the new whitelist updated and if you are at least a bit connected to the community, you would know that COs are now able to deploy if they fit the guidelines. Knowing Albert Blackwell, a well know and an experienced player was my Commander that round and wanted to command the operation, I gave him permission to make the plan whilst I took the ground operations.

New guidelines over deployment (You can see them on whitelist-announcements): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...96/unknown.png

We dropped at 12:22 and followed the orders assigned to us, moving into Botany and Medical and taking it swiftly, the Queen had willingly abandoned the position, and advancing is not meta rush.

After the Queen caught us in an ambush I died and was later recovered but wasn't able to be healed back but our forces managed to win the round with a steamroll due to the push that I was coordinating.

There is nothing against advancing on the map, that is not meta rush, there is no in-game limit preventing us from doing so, the Queen didn't set up any defenses, that is not my problem.

About the shotguns, they were mine, I used 2 tactical shotguns to do combat, if marines got them it was after my death but I didn't handle any of them.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Developer & CO Senator (Major General) naut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO Council will investigate as soon as logs are posted.
    Major General / Colonel Samantha 'Sammy' Maverick
    Colonel Chris 'Topher' Lawson
    Synthetic Tara

CO Senator (as of 3-19-21)
    ̶D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶r̶ Maintainer (as of of 3-23-21)

I'm just someone trying her hardest to not get everyone horribly killed.

im an artist too! see my works at my art dump below
    //showthrea...aut-s-Art-Dump

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll pull logs later
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was on during that round. I was the Delta SL Richard 'Dick' Maynard, and she was not meta rushing. There were no defenses set up, furthermore when we landed there were a lot of dead xenos, when we arrived. So my guess is that the survivors were very robust or the xenos were trash. I'll would go with both. As the Operation continued, I heard on the comms, that the CO had died, but was still revivable, however marines began stripping her body and taking her gear. And the marines took her tac-shotties too. Overall, she was well within in prerogative to deploy and she was not meta rushing, I have played with her before. That's my two cents on this.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO announcing that XO will be in charge and they gonna deploy:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Full announcement:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO deploying with double shotties:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO trusts XO:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

COs announcement grounside:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

CO grounside talking:

Spoiler Spoiler:

CO dying:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Lyhiesk concerned + ahelp + PMs
    Spoiler Spoiler:

No attack logs from CO
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    XO here.

I'm here to clear up the part with the metarushing and all that.

Alpha was assigned to hold medical and await further orders

Bravo was assigned to be fobbits for the 102930 time in a row

Charlie and Delta were to go and secure Botany.

Bogstandard orders.

Once we touched down planetside all squads encountered zero resistance from the xenomorphs up until we reached the hive. Additionally, we had restored the sensor tower west of medical meaning we could see where you all were, furthermore I was confused myself when I looked at the tacmap and saw virtually all xenomorphs within the hive, as the commander I am I ordered Charlie and Delta to head to NE Caves where we knew the hive was. Alpha stayed within medical incase of any funny business by the xenos as I was sceptical a queen would willingly abandon such important locations without a fight. We lost a ton of marines aswell, Charlie was virtually wiped at one point and alpha was ordered down to the hive to assist.

As we had not had any resistance and had not scored any T-3/T-2 kills until we reached the hive, marine losses were extremely high due to all of the T-3s/T-2s being in one place.

In conclusion there, the queen did not defend vital positions and I took advantage of it and the tools that I had.

Now onto the CO.

The CO was pretty good and trusted me to have control over the operation, as stated by the logs, I had no problems with them deploying and I saw it as an opportunity to coordinate large pushes effectively even if the CO died fast.

Also, I saw a lot of marines with stolen CO gear and one of them had taken the tablet for some reason which I was pretty annoyed with.
    Chaotic puppet-master from hell

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've checked the logs and as far as i can see, no metarushing happened/was ordered by Command.

The CO Guidelines violation accusations will be handled by the CO Council.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This report and the other report (//showthrea...ent-guidelines) are being combined and resolved as one giant report. The council has investigated both issues, and has decided to issue LynnuahSororitas a formal warning for overly aggressive on the ground. As a CO, you should -not- be at the forefront of a push. Let the marines go in front of you, and use them as the meatshields they are.