Date of Incident
    October 27, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Karl Karlsson

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    LynuahSororitas

Accused Character Name
    Elzibeta Brygida

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    17:00 GMT, 12:00 Central US time

What rule(s) were broken:
    CO deployment guidelines

Description of the incident:
    I latejoined into the round (as a staff officer, map was corsat) about the 12:40 mark, checking the manifest before joining I saw only the CO and XO in the command cic staff section. Once I joined, I found out the CO had deployed, leaving the XO entirely alone in the cic for around 20 minutes. There was also only one CT in the requisitions department, who was to put it lightly, inexperienced.

Once I got on the overwatch cams, I could see the CO at the front line using an SG. Throughout the entire round, the CO communicated very little with the cic or anyone at all, mainly using the tablet for short announcements, command channel to attempt to set up an ob (the sole attempts failed due to frontline hive core), and the req channel to ask for more SG drums. Apparently a SG roundstart cryoed, which led to the CO taking their gear to use on the field, however I wouldn't put it in the realm of impossibility that an SG crate was ordered. Despite the fact that the CO had laser designators, she never gave coordinates for these drums to be dropped to, so I had to use old ones.

After the abortive OB attempt, the XO sent me to work in requisitions, which for context of how badly the operation had progressed, the mortar was not even sent down to the planet.

While I was not in the CIC, the XO was yet again utterly alone, and was forced to try overwatch all four squads at once as well as coordinate over every channel. Throughout this, the CO was nigh mute, and even went to sigma dome with so few men that they had to announce for backup to their position twice.

A lone XO is not able to run the CIC, especially when the req department is understaffed. Marines were constantly complaining on comms about the poor state of req, and the CO did nothing as they were deployed, likewise the XO was unable to do anything due to their state of being stuck in the cic. This violates the new guidelines as posted on the discord. The main issue is the SG kit taking and focus by the CO on combat over communication, however the solo XO thing is also an issue.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Logs of the round, particularly :
    LynuahSororitas' say and attack logs
    the XO's say logs
    say logs concerning req
    announcement logs

How you would punish the accused:
    warn/as CO council sees fit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan_albatross View Post
    Apparently a SG roundstart cryoed, which led to the CO taking their gear to use on the field, however I wouldn't put it in the realm of impossibility that an SG crate was ordered.
    SG from the round, no crate was ordered. I woke up, geared up, realized it's CORSAT and decided to cryo. I asked the CO if they wanted my SG gear and they said yes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I offered the command of the operation to the XO as he was already setting things up and an SG was going to cyro and offered me his equipment which I accepted, deploying on the second drop afterward.

Requisitions was unmanned and that is why you were sent there, the XO wanted to lead so I allowed him to and we were able to work well (We won the round), I announced multiple times and coordinates attacks with squads the whole round. There is nothing to be said.

If the XO complained about being overloaded on the ship I would return but he didn't complain about anything to me.
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Commanding Officer Council Member Superreallycoolguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! XO from that round, the CO asked me about deploying, I fully approved of running CIC by myself while the CO deployed

I was fully sure that I could run CIC by myself (which I did)

The CO was helpful in using the tacpad to announce pushes and convey information.

That is all

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LynuahSororitas View Post

If the XO complained about being overloaded on the ship I would return but he didn't complain about anything to me.
    It was very obvious from the situation on comms that the ship was in trouble and needed req staff to ensure the operation's success. You should have recognised the situation as so dire, and returned to the ship, but you decided to stay deployed and feel the consequences later (your lack of SG ammo that would have been likely permanent if I had not taken over req)

Logs will show how multiple people complained and just because the xo did not directly say to you "co please come back up" you took this as leave to stay deployed
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, the XO had control over shipside matters, he agreed with it, if Req was so bad he could just have assigned an LT to handle it, which he did.

You don't know two bits about what you are talking about, stop overlooking the facts, even the XO himself proved my point and said he handled the operation with ease, I relayed multiple coordinates and always kept relaying orders up and down
    Captain Elzbieta Brygida

Dev Team Manager Stan_albatross's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LynuahSororitas View Post
    Again, the XO had control over shipside matters, he agreed with it, if Req was so bad he could just have assigned an LT to handle it, which he did.

You don't know two bits about what you are talking about, stop overlooking the facts, even the XO himself proved my point and said he handled the operation with ease, I relayed multiple coordinates and always kept relaying orders up and down
    There was at least 20 minutes where there was no LT awake at all on the ship (prior to when I joined)

Every coordinate you relayed was within the span of about three to five minutes and all of them were deep underground. During the rest of the round you didn't relay a single one, especially not to req (as you were too busy fighting). Hence the lack of communication with cic and Marines - your primary duty as a deployed co. The fact you actually almost ran out of sg ammo (I presume this is why you asked for more) shows the emphasis on fighting over communication
    Karl Karlsson, the man (and sometimes Captain)
    Maxwell, the synth
    Enhath'vot Guan-Dha, the predator
    Also a feature Coder & CM's Maintainer Team Manager

Timeline :
    Spoiler Spoiler:

[CENTER]Retired Synth councilman, forever a member of IO gang

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs will be up within 48 hours

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This report and the other report (//showthrea...no-metarushing) are being combined and resolved as one giant report. The council has investigated both issues, and has decided to issue LynnuahSororitas a formal warning for overly aggressive on the ground. As a CO, you should -not- be at the forefront of a push. Let the marines go in front of you, and use them as the meatshields they are.

In regards to the other accusations made in this report, they have been disproven via the logs the Council has pulled.