0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there's a dorm?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its pretty sad to see people shitting on RP when RP is what make this game fun....

Even thow im not great at RP i still recognize its importance and try to RP the most possible in any given situations.

If you officialy gave up on RP good for you; you are now officialy part of the problem.

kkthxbye

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UwU the message you entered is too short

Whitelisted Captain/Retired WL Maintainer Snooper44's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to RP then RP. I know I do. People will join you, it really doesn't and shouldn't matter what other people feel. Be the change you want to be and if others prefer just to play silently and kill xenos that's fine too.

Commodore Greg Lauffer

Whitelist Maintainer

January 1st 2021 - June 28th 2021

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the last time i roleplayed i was choke grabbed, had guns pointed at me, placed in a common cell but with a perma brig timer (aka left there to rot), and then straight jacketed and flash bang spammed

this was a event run by neth where cultists were being tested and all of us got perma brigged despite only the cult leader doing anything and most of us didn't robe up or do anything

the CPT at the time would have rather just had us all executed than to roleplay with us

roleplay is dead, the server is LRP. just get used to it and cater mechanics around it

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    roleplaying isn't simply talking to other people a bunch

are you doing what a marine would be doing in your situation? Congrats you're roleplaying. Most of the players on this server are roleplaying each round and honestly doing a better job of it than half the roleplayers on actual roleplay servers. You don't need to discuss your opinions on the CLF in the middle of a firefight to be roleplaying a marine in a firefight. Screaming for CAS to hurry the fuck up is roleplaying. Seeing a guy get pointblanked in front of you and saying 'bruh' is roleplaying. I honestly don't know why so many people think the server has a LRP problem. You don't need autistic walls of text to roleplay. The baldy who drops to the planet and gets wordlessly mauled by a lurker while one handing his rifle did a better job roleplaying on CM than he has literally ever done on any other server before.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boersgard View Post
    ... Seeing a guy get pointblanked in front of you and saying 'bruh' is roleplaying...
    Indeed thats exact definition of low roleplaying.

What ademes define as LRP? "BRUH MUTINY CRINGE PENIS NIGA BASED WARCRIMES DAB"! What I define as LRP? Exactly the same.
    What fucking marine would fucking "Bruh" seeing his battle buddy fucking die in a friendly fire "accident"?
    Not saying fucking anything, but "contact south", or "need medevac", or "Queen containers" is enough of a MRP.
    The whole fucking war isn't about people not saying anything, or having to write bibles in text during the one hour game.
    Its about memeing, because some cringe-ass motherfuckers can't help, but shout memes, like in a fucking middle school trying to be the "cool guys".

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sadly that's about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    "Nigga Gucamole Penis Based BALANCED AND FAIR"