LynuahSororitas

Date of Incident
    October 29, 2020

Your Character Name?
    Colton Elliot

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    Yav, Joe Lampost, Fabez46

Accused Character Name
    Joe Raub (MP), Herbert Thomas Beard (Warden), Fabian Winters (CMP)

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    11:30

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 15. Marine Law

Description of the incident:
    First of all, I am not doing a report for every chimp of the department as it would take eons and I believe all of them are subpar to even play the role, it would give a lot of work to the Staff and myself so just judge this one as a universal report.

Keeping shit short, Neth had made a cultist event this round, a small ship of colonists boarded and they were all cultists with one of them being uncovered.

A couple of marines power gamed the event and went into maintenances with MDs, telling people to stand down and doing MP's job while threatning the colonists with guns, same thing as always, a bunch of retards ruining events, that is not the point of the report as RP isn't something demanded from CM at all for the most part.

Ends up the entire MP battalion arrested the entirety of the colonists because one of them were discovered as cultists, basically arresting everyone without any proofs just by the sake that they were together (Association).

That is not even the problem, MPs completly ignored brigging procedures, throwing colonists inside the courtyard handcuffed with their full equipment on and without the prisioner fatigues and all of that.

Afterward they wanted to straight jacket all prisioners, they only did it with one whilst kept all the others on handcuffs while on the courtyard.

Then they ignored the right for any appeal and then have beaten one of the colonists to critical condition with a baton.

People said that they also choked someone but I didn't saw it, see it on the logs, hide the report until the round is over, I can only afford to do it now.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://imgur.com/BElDJIV

Pull up all the logs between Colonists and MPs and the marines involved on this clusterfuck.

How you would punish the accused:
    Permanent jobban from any MP role.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was the last remaining cultist in that round.

I can confirm that that's pretty much how it went down. After being permabrigged, one or two of the cultists broke cover and tried attacking the MPs, and I think died in the process. Of the remaining two, one went SSD, and I stayed permabrigged until the round ended.

I feel that permabrigging cultists puts the MPs and the commander in a pretty difficult position. It's illegal and out of character to execute them, and releasing the cultists when they're strongly indicated to be cultists wouldn't make sense. At the same time, permabrigging a player with no options but to go SSD or sit in the cell until the round ends is quite the dick move.

If cultists could convert MPs, they'd at least have something to do, but that would pose its own challenges.

Moving forwards, there should probably be an established procedure on how to handle permabrigged cultists, be it execution, releasing them with a warning, forcibly cryosleeping them, etc. Permabrigging until the round ends probably isn't the way to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was cultist; was shit ebent.

Got perma locked in commons area and straight jacketed. Neth's response was to break free by activating my robe; cause I'm gonna magically pull out dual uzis and do a slow motion burst fire at the MPs through the glass... lamo if you get the reference

Spent a solid 30-45 minutes in the brig, not even less then 3 minutes from initial arrival was spent outside. We got bum rushed by 15+ marines, the whole department dragged us into the brig for "reasons" way before one of the dumb cultist leader started blasting people. Had my gear and shit in said commons area, wished I spawned with guns or C4 cause we didn't get searched, striped, redressed, or even charged with a crime. One cultist and we all got permad~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still awaiting logs, it has not been forgotten.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Round Starts: [10/29/20] ~09:53:35 AM
    Round Ends: [10/29/20] ~13:59:31 PM

1st Part of the Logs
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Cherry; 11-16-2020 at 07:02 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2nd Part of the Logs

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Cherry; 11-16-2020 at 07:01 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3rd Part of the Logs

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Cherry; 11-16-2020 at 07:02 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4th Part of the Logs

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Props to that staff that had to log dump this, but I can't be bothered to read all of it; so based on the 1st part of the logs. I "think" that MPs were following ML since our leader straight went full unga dunga and killed someone~

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for a response from the staff member which ran the event, after that, the thread will be resolved.
    Head Developer & Marine Law Maintainer