October 31, 2020
    Your Character Name?
    Lauren Von Fusegana
    Their BYOND Key
    Novacti
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    5:00 am CT
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    2. Although the situation was investigated, my reasons for doing the actions that I did was justified.

3. Besides the individuals that were affected by the situation, nothing, in a sense was permanently damaged. Since the individual DNR.

5. Every time someone takes a good look at my notes, I get the maximum sentence, even the countless years dealing with the various staff members that come and go.
    Description of the incident
    Map was Kutjevo Refinery, standard deployment. The whole issue revolved on how the APC driver was running over every fucking thing like always. The APC driver was using their vehicle like a battering ram, running over marines, cades, and even blocking the front line.

Every time I ahelp about this situation it gets a response of "IC issue" which is annoying in itself, so I decided to remove the wheels toss it literal 25 feet away from them {surrounded by a whole bunch of marine, mind you), and continue to try to do my op.

While "continuing" to do my role as delta SL, I was gonna order a OB on the queen, up until I got disarmed and my binos stolen. So I gave chase, and stole their wheels again. Then unfortunately the VC (which wasn't wearing armor) was getting killed by a lurker shortly after I stole the wheel. So I tossed it near the APC, and try to kill the lurker that was getting the VC.

The VC DNRd cause of pure salt I'm guessing, since I dragged their body to a medic, but no medic would revive them. Then the staff member in question asked why I stole the wheels, and I told them the same thing on how they're running over marines, cades, and blocking the literal entrance. (they weren't having it since apparently they "observed" the whole thing, even though I told them about the whole situation). The wheels, and what would of been DNR VC that didn't die to a single lurker would of been all fine.

Unfortunately, due to past note history (cause most recent one involved an OT suicide mix during end of round), and or relations of how I play. I received a day ban, and a note about the whole incident~
    Evidence
    Logs~
    Hopefully there is a log of me removing the wheels, cause I know their is attack logs for the lurker
    How you would punish the accused
    Tell staff to stop fucking put "IC Issue" when it comes to fucking APC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hide the thread, round is ongoing

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The round is about to end, this report is fine, as it is not worth the effort of hiding and unhiding it for the remaining round time.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The individual went DNR because you interfered with their round so severely that they told me that they wanted to quit.

You stole the APC's WHEELS and griefed them, with them having to physically remove themselves from the APC to retrieve them. That resulted in them getting attacked by the lurker and getting killed. What makes you think you're justified to do that.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Besides the fact that they died from a single lurker and DNR cause their "quote on quote, round" was mainly them charging into the frontlines, running over countless marines, blocking traffic, and even running over frontline cades for no actual reason and leaving that area exposed "for the lurker". Not to mention the fact that they did get their wheels back onto their APC (cause I did stole them again, ain't gonna lie about that) with no issues and only died after they stole my binos instead of leaving the altercation as that and moving onward as a learning experience. In my best interest, this is stand on how VC crew shouldn't be treated as a special snowflake role immune to the actions they take~

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no excuse to responding to grief by griefing. The ADMINHELP button is there for a reason.

I'm not going to respond to this any further. I already know the conclusion.
    Ex- Predator Council Senator, Mentor Manager, Discord Moderator and Moderator Trainer
    My wall of medals: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Discord: Novacti#0505

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did you seriously expect to happen?

Denied. You did something stupid and got slapped for it.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001