Personal InformationByond ID?
    Thespy24574

Marine Name
    Andy Marcotte

Other Whitelist Applications
    *None*

Character InformationName of the Synth Character you wish to play
    David

What is your Synth�s quirk and personality?
    Usually sarcastic and some times Brutally honest. Does have a memory leak/malfunction causing him to lose portions of his memories, Such as failure to remember past events, actions, and also failure to remember how to do a specific job. He gets around this by having a Manuel on him all times incase it ever happens again.

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?
    Been very eager to play as a synth as I enjoy helping and creating things, even though I enjoy combat a lot, still rather be a Medic and save someone then go head first into a Ravager.

Synthetic Character Story
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I hate Character limits............................................ .................................................. ..................................................

ExperienceHow familiar are you with Engineering?
    Quite familiar but you still always learn something.

How familiar are you with Command?
    Very Familiar with command, SO is quite fun at times.

How familiar are you with Medical?
    Quite familiar as it was one of the things I enjoyed with the complex yet simple premise of chemicals and what they do.

How familiar are you with Requisitions?
    Quite familiar. Sorta one of the more simple jobs.

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.
    I am at FOB or the Nearest one to the action (Depends on location of course) and I see a marine get jumped by a Lurker, I yell at the nearest marine to aid the Soldier. While the Marine is fighting the lurker I will drag the soldier back (Like anyone would) and repel any attacks the lurker will attempt to harm the Marine. Once I fully heal the Marine and revive him, I would advise him not to go alone. And give him some advise depending on the situation.

ConfirmationsAre you familiar with the Synthetic Programming and Guidelines?
    Yes

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or the Synthetic Programming Guideline?
    Yes

Do you understand that you cannot advertise your application on any platform for votes. Do you also understand you may not edit this application 1 hour after it has been posted?
    Yes

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?
    No

Are you currently banned from our Discord, and if so, why?
    Yes

Other InformationDo you have anything else you would like to include about your application?
    Dont quite remember if this is the Third or second try of me getting this whitelist. But I wont be salty or something of the sort if this one gets denied, I always expect it to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no
    I accidently pressed "Yes I was banned on discord" My bad. I wasnt banned.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    David is a name of synth from movie and therefore not allowed. What other name do you want?
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see, I choose David randomly as I didn't see any davids on the Synth Name list. Even though I know this isnt allowed I did want Andy to be my synth name, even though my main Marine's name is Andy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose I will need to think of a new name if Andy isnt a valid option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post
    David is a name of synth from movie and therefore not allowed. What other name do you want?
    Is Andy a valid option for the synth name? (Seen above with my comments)

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Andy is fine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got confirmation from AcuteCircle that the new name is Andy for this Synth App.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this been sitting for a while and lack of responses concerns me. I don't think you're known at all, I even asked in synthetic-chat about you and no one knows who you are. This obviously concerns me because that means no one can vouch for your competency, not even my councillors.

I am going to deny this app based on lack of community feedback or any sort of vouches. Your quirk is also horrible, a synthetic "forgetting" how to perform a job would be disassembled, not allowed to perform their job on Almayer. Also this seems to me like an excuse for you not to know all support roles by heart.

Denied, reapply in 30 days.